Bae Suzy - N/A

Stage name: Suzy [86'liner]Birth name: Bae SujiNationality: South KoreanYears active: 2010 - presentEntertainment: JYP (formerly), Management SOOP (currently)

Birth name: Bae Suji
Nationality: South Korean
Years active: 2010 - present
Entertainment: JYP (formerly), Management SOOP (currently)

– She is the first female celebrity who received popularity awards in K-pop, K-drama and film. The first celebrity with the triple awards is Rain.

– Suzy has an older sister and a younger brother

– Before debuting, she was an online shopping model.

– In 2009, she auditioned for Mnet Superstar K and made it through the preliminary round, but then she was eliminated.

– Anyway, she caught the attention of a scout from JYP Entertainment and soon became a trainee.

– After 1 year of training, in March 2010, she debuted with Miss A (which first promoted in China as a trio group consisting of Suzy, Fei and Jia).

– Later, when Min joined the band, Miss A made their Korean debut in July 2010 through JYP Entertainment, with the single "Bad Girl Good Girl".

– Since October 2010, Suzy became a hot for different music shows and events: MBC Show! Music Core, Inkigayo, M! Countdown, M! Countdown Hello Japan, the 21st Seoul Music Awards, 26th Golden Disk Awards, etc.

– In January 2011, she made her acting debut in the high-school drama 'Dream High' which increased her popularity even more.

– In January 2016, Suzy released a digital single titled "Dream" with EXO's Baekhyun, which won the "Best Collaboration" award at the Mnet Asian Music Awards.

– She can speak Korean and Chinese.

– She doesn't like to eat vegetables.

– She admits that she did teeth laminated (just for her two front teeth), but she didn't do any plastic surgery.

– She loves to read.

– She is a sleep-talker.

– Suzy is close to KARA's Jiyoung and IU.

– She loves to go to karaoke.

– Suzy's mother decorated her coffee shop with anything related to Miss A. The cafe is called "Soo Caffe"

– When she is very busy, she can do 60 interviews per day.

– Her favorite color is pink.

– She attended action school for her drama Vagabond.

– She appeared in a lot of CFs, she's considered one of the 'CF Queens' in South Korea.

– Suzy is ranked 58th on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018".

– Suzy ranked 60th in the TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2019".

– On March 31, 2019 her contract with JYP expired and she decided not to renew.

– On April 7, 2019 Suzy signed with Management SOOP.