Jihyo - N/A

Stage name: Jihyo [97'liner]Birth name: Park JihyoNationality: South Korean Years active: 2023 - presentEntertainment: JYP

Birth name: Park Jihyo
Nationality: South Korean
Years active: 2023 - present
Entertainment: JYP

– Jihyo has 2 younger sisters, Seoyeon and Jiyoung.

– She became a JYP trainee when she was a third grader, after she won the 2nd place in a contest on Junior Naver for a child role.

– Jihyo is the Twice member who trained the most. She trained for 10 years.

– She trained with WG, 2PM, 2AM, Miss A, Got7 and literally everyone in JYP knows her.

– Jihyo was voted leader by the members and not JYP himself (by anonymous voting).

– Her real name is Park Jisoo. She legalized her name to Park Jihyo right before Sixteen.

– She is nicknamed "Hyo-mas" or "Thomas the train" for her big eyes and she is able to mimic Thomas.

– Her representative color is Apricot.

– In her pre-debut days, Jihyo was well recognized as the face of Innisfree's teen line "TN".

– Jihyo's favorite color is red.

– Jihyo cannot eat raw foods.

– She likes yogurt smoothies, chicken and meat, but she hates broccoli.

– Jihyo's hobbies are web-
surfing and reading webtoons.

– She really enjoyed the webtoon "Appearance Supremacy".

– When she can't sleep, she listens to classical music or surfs the web on her phone.

– When she's stressed she likes to go to karaoke.

– The TWICE members named Jihyo as the best drinker (alcohol) in the group.

– She said she often checks Twitter.

– Jihyo is ambidextrous.

– She used to wear braces.
– Jihyo is the aegyo machine of Twice.

– She appeared in Miss A's "Only You" music video

– She likes hanging out with her friends.

– Her favorite music is R&B Soul.

– When they first saw her, Jungyeon thought she was Indian, and Nayeon thought she looked exotic.

– Kard's Jiwoo was schoolmates with Jihyo during high school.

– Jihyo has a pineapple allergy, if she eats it, her throat gets itchy.

– She said she wants to sing a duet with senior artist Im Chang Jung.

– The Twice members picked Jihyo as the member who cries the most.

– Among the Twice members, Jihyo is the most scared of bugs.

– Nayeon picked Jihyo as the member most likely to suceed in society

– Back in 2011, Jihyo had a CF together with Boyfriend for TN:Teen Nature

– Jihyo and Chaeyoung wrote their group's song "Eye Eye Eyes".

– In the dorm, Jihyo, Nayeon, Sana, and Mina share the biggest room.