Holland - Harling

Stage name: Holland [96'liner]Birth name: Go Tae SeobNationality: South KoreanYears active: 2018 - presentEntertainment: Holland (CEO)

Birth name: Go Tae Seob
Nationality: South Korean
Years active: 2018 - present
Entertainment: Holland (CEO)

– He is the first openly LGBTQ+ South Korean idol.

– Holland is an only child.

– He has to do not only music, but also clerical work.

– He chose the stage name Holland because people often refer to the Netherlands as Holland, and the Netherlands is the first country to legalize same sex marriage. They are also one of the most accepting when it comes to LGBTQ+

– He can speak some English

– Holland makes an effort to communicate to his international fans in multiple languages.

– Before his debut MV came out, he sent out a notice in 4 languages: Korean, English, French, Japanese

– He likes Coldplay and Bruno Mars

– He said that he admires Sia Furler and would like to meet her and collab with her.

– Holland has been following BTS since "I Need You".

– In middle school, he told his close friends that he was gay, and became a victim of school bullying after that.

– Since he already had a hard time since he was young, he decided to become a public figure and talk openly about peoples' rights.

– His parents support him.

– He lives alone.

– Holland is a photographer

– He likes playing games

– His favorite films include "La La Land", "Carol" and "Interstellar"

– His favorite animations are 'Peter Pan', 'Alice' and Studio Ghibli movies

– He doesn't like Summer.

– His favorite season is Winter.

– His favorite food is all food except pizza with pineapple topping.

– He says that he's not picky about food, but that he can't eat raw carrot.

– He likes lemon cake

– His hobbies are singing and watching movies

– He has a taste for vintage things

– His favourite animals are Cats
and Dogs, but he has a fur allergy.

– His favorite songs are all songs except heavy metal

– His favorite colors are blue and white

– He likes English songs, especially British pop songs

– His favorite colors are blue and white.

– His favorite drama is "My Love From The Stars"

– Holland is a fan of BTS, especially of V and Jimin.

– He is also a fan of Chanyeol (EXO).

– He said he likes NCT and his bias is Taeyong.

– His debut MV "Neverland" is rated R due to its portrayal of a gay relationship

– Despite being an independent artist who was not promoted at all, Neverland reached 1 million views in the first 24 hours, and gained the attention of Billboard, who made a video about him

– He said he is going to "proceed as a one person system without agency" and that there are many people who want to sponsor him for his performances.

– Holland said that he wants to travel the world.

– He wants to tour in "Brazil, Canada, China, South America, Europe, America, and so on.."

– He's not good at drinking, but he thinks it is up to his body condition. Sometimes he gets drunk on just a bottle of beer and sometimes he is okay to drink nearly two bottles of Soju.

– He doesn't show emotions or act cute when he's dating, but he's a very nice person even if he doesn't express much.

– He is a fan of KARD – his Instagram Story on 19/08/2018 showed him in the crowd of a KARD Concert.

– He recommends "The Danish Girl" as an LGBT movie that he liked

– He debuted on the Billboard chart and the iTunes chart. However, compared to the foreign countries he thinks the people in Korea aren't paying attention to him.

– He attended his first pride parade this year in Korea. Next year he hopes to be on a stage.

– He wants to dance and create choreographies, however it is too expensive for him at the moment, since he is not with an agency.

– His ult group is SHINee.

– He loves skinship and affection with any gender, and would love to hug all of his fans.

– He plays "Overwatch" and "Battleground" with his friends.

– He played soccer in high school, but can't find time to play now. He hates exercise but wants to gain weight.

– He is very careful when choosing underwear and wears different colours according to his mood.

– Holland loves to listen to One Direction and his favorite member is Harry Styles.

– On September 2018, using crowdfunding, he will make his next mini-album.

– Holland won 2018's Dazed100.

– In 8th grade/Year 10(?) he confessed to a boy he liked, but his peers spread rumors and bullied him

– He is close with Red Velvet's Yeri

– He is a fan of CL and Big Bang's G Dragon

– He supports Veri Very

– He had a lead role in the 2022 BL Kdrama "Ocean Likes Me".