Soyeon - N/A

Stage name: Soyeon [98'liner]Birth name: Jeon SoyeonNationality: South Korean Years active: 2017 - presentEntertainment: Cube

Birth name: Jeon Soyeon
Nationality: South Korean
Years active: 2017 - present
Entertainment: Cube

– She was a participant on Produce 101 and placed 20th in the last episode.

– She joined Unpretty Rapstar 3 and placed 3rd.

– Her hobby is watching cartoons.

– She is known for her rapping skills.

– She is also a good singer. She was praised for her singing while recording for a mission in PD101.

– She was ranked Class A in the Company evaluation and A in the Pick Me Up Re-evaluation in PD101.

– Fans know her for being a short unnie because of her height difference with the other younger Cube trainees.

– She trained for 1 year and 6 months before joining PD101.

– Soyeon signed a contract with CUBE around December 2016.

– She gave some advice to Wanna One's Lai Guanlin and Yoo Seonho before going to Produce 101.

– Cheetah was impressed by her on Produce 101, especially when she wrote her own raps for songs.

– CUBE confirmed that she will re-debut in their new girl group which will debut in 2018.

– She vaguely introduced CUBE's new girl group (where she is to debut) in "IDLE SONG" MV

– Soyeon was homeschooled as a child.

– Soyeon used to dream of being a ninja.

– Soyeon used to do ballet.

– She said that during childhood she wanted to become a pirate, and after watching "Naruto" she wanted to become a ninja.

– She is very close with CLC's Eunbin.

– Specialty: Rap, Dance

– Favorite color is Yellow

– She is a picky eater and she dosen't like to eat vegetables.

– Loves Mint Chocolate

– Audition piece: G-Dragon's This Love

– Likes tangerines & corn but hates vegetables

– Big Bang inspired her to be an artist

– On May 2, 2018 she re-debuted with (G)I-dle.

– She introduced herself as (G)-Idle's CHARISMA LEADER

– Participated in composing the songs in (G)I-DLE's debut album 'I AM'

– She was part of SM Station X girl group project: Seulgi x SinB x Chungha x Soyeon.

– She's currently in League of Legends 'group' called K/DA.

– Soyeon and Miyeon are roommates.