Chapter 31: You got this.

(Leon POV)

"Cry, I am so nervous."

"Don't be, you'll do great, I am sure of it." Cry said, trying to calm me down.

The championship is about to start and the pressure is on me, the team captain. I have never been this nervous before. Maybe because it's the finals already, and this could be my ticket for having a football scholarship in any college I want or maybe because... Cry is here and I don't want to disappoint him.

I hugged him so tight and whispered.

"I don't want to be embarrassed in front of you, I want to win this for you." We pulled away and Cry cupped my face and looked me in the eye.

"Leon, no matter what happens, I will always be proud of you. Just do your best because that's what counts and stay positive, don't let negativity get the better of you. If you win, congratulations but if you don't, it's not the end of the world. However, I am sure you'll knock this out of the park. Just believe in yourself and don't let the inner demons get to you. My mom, my twins and I are here to support you as well as my friends, Dana, Charlie and Tasha. You got this! I mean, come on! You're Leon Gonzales, for Christ's sake, you're like the David Beckham of Red Archers."

That somehow managed to calm me down, I inhaled and exhaled and gave Cry a long and hard kiss.

"I am going to do my best for you, Cry!!" I smiled before running to my team. I got this, I got this!

-----

(Cry POV)

Fuck, it's so close! It's a tie right now and whoever scores the next one will be the winner.

So many screaming and cheering, popcorns flying, banners flying

This is chaos right now! Dana, Charlie, Tasha and I kept cheering.

"ARCHERS! ARCHERS! ARCHERS!!!"

Mom and the twins are cheering as well.

"GO LEON! GO LEON! GO LEON!!"

This is by far the craziest football game I have ever watched. I looked at Leon and boy is he hot! His sweaty face, messy hair, his muddy uniform and a slight gash near his eyebrow makes him look like every girls' wet dream. He is so handsome.

The opponent kicked the ball away from Leon's team but Jensen caught it with his feet quickly and kicked it to Leon. Leon caught it and is kicking the ball towards the opponents' goal. Some opponents are trying to get it from him and swerve it and seeing that the opponents are about to, he had no choice but to give a powerful kick, in hopes of the ball reaching the net to make a goal. The ball was kicked in a super strong and powerful force that the opponents failed in catching it. It went straight past the goal line and hit the net.

"GOAL!!!!"

"YEAH!" Leon knelt and screamed. His coach screamed as well as the audience in excitement and success. The twins are jumping up and down and so are we. Charlie and Tasha nearly knocked each other out because of how excited they are while Dana just nodded her head while smirking. Dana is the type of person who rarely gets impressed and I can tell she's impressed by Leon.

The whole team lifted Leon up in their hands, while he is holding the golden trophy, screaming.

"LEON, LEON, LEON!!" His team members chanted.

"THIS IS ALL FOR YOU, CRAYON SVENSON!" He screamed and the whole crowd looked at me. I then looked over at Dana.

"You impressed?"

"No, not really."

"Dana, your face says it all already"

"Fine...so I guess there are now, four things that impress me in this world, philosophy, psychology, your paintings and his football skills." She admits in defeat. I chuckled and I ran to Leon with my twins following behind.

Leon ran to me and he picked me up and spun me around while I laugh and giggle. I kissed him and he kissed me back. There's sweat, blood and mud on him but I didn't give a damn.

We pulled away from the kiss and smiled at each other.

"I told you I would win it for you."

"Yeah, you did! I am proud of you!!" I said and he gave one more kiss before placing me on the ground.

The twins ran to him and hugged his legs. He carried them in his arms and pecked their cheeks.

"Hey there, you two!!"

"I want to play like that! I want to be like you, Leon!!" Kingly said.

"Sure thing buddy, Trust me, you'll be better than me when you grow up!!" Leon said.

This is probably one of the happiest days of my life. Seeing Leon this happy just makes me the happiest person alive.