Chapter 6: You might regret this

(Cry POV)

Today's kind of fun, Ms. Maxwell asked us to do a collage artwork of what our family represents or symbolizes for us.

The conceptualization part is a lot harder than the execution, but I did it in just about 1 and half hour.

By 5:30 pm, everyone was finished and Ms. Maxwell gave me the task to collect every single one of the artwork of my club mates and that also means that I am basically the last one to leave. I fixed and arranged everything in order and as soon as I got out and locked the door of the art room, I saw Leon leaning against the lockers.

"It's 5:45, what are you still doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, that's because I have a project to do and that is called 'I'll beat up a faggot named Crayon Svenson' project, how about that?"

I chuckled a little.

"What's so funny?" He growled.

"You know what, to wait for 2 hours and 45 minutes just for you to beat me up is such a petty reason to have. Am I really worth your time? Because if that's the case, I am flattered, you must be really into me." I said courageously. He was literally stunned by what I said. He was still for about a minute until I felt him backhand me, but not hard enough for me to fall.

"Look, faggot, you know what, I don't know what your friend, Dana is talking about. I will never find you attractive. I will never be into you. You're not even in my league. God, you're not even in the league of some of the worthless chicks I banged. You disgust me. I am way up here and you're way down there so I don't really know where your bitch got those ideas from. Why don't you just fuck off and take care of that stupid paintings of yours?" He said coldly.

OH NO! HE DID NOT JUST GO THERE!!

"I don't really know why people praise your stupid artwork all the time. Frankly, my little cousin's ugly drawings are even more attractive than yours. Yours are so ugly, worthless, overrated and not special at all, especially that one named..."

I don't like where this is going.

"Early Morning" He blurted.

That was the last straw. I was so infuriated that I didn't realize that my fist connected with his face and he fell on the ground.

"Say that again and I'll gouge both of your eyes out and feed it to Shelby and Pickle." I said angrily.

"I won't let you treat me like this anymore. This has to stop. I don't fucking care about the martial law that you put up here. Fuck your rules, fuck your laws and fuck you, most of all. You're just a fucking manwhore who doesn't have a love life. No one loves you in this school for who you are. They just love you because of how you look. At least, I have friends who know me and love me for who I am. I may be a faggot, a wimp and bullied but that doesn't make me any less of a human being than all of you. My friends and family are there for me and that's enough to keep me going and happy everyday, can you say the same about yourself, fucker?" I ranted and with that I walked away but not before leaving another word.

"Never ever talk about my paintings that way, especially the Early Morning."

(Leon POV)

Did that just happen?! Cry finally grew some balls and fought back! Wow, that's a first. He punched me. Crayon Svenson, the all-time weakling of the Red Archers, just punched me and got away with it. NO, I will not let this happen. He has to pay. Everybody in this fucking school knows that I hate to be punched and sass-mouthed. No one punches me and gets away with it. Above all, his words hit me like a ton of bricks. Is that true? No one really loves me for who I am? Why? Why go that far? Why go below the belt? I am beyond angry right now!!!!!

I don't give a damn if I like him, he has to pay for the consequences. No one in their right state of mind would lay a finger on me. He should be careful on who he messes with. I see, if he wants war, I'll give it to him. He finally grew a pair. This is going to be fun.

I finally found his weak point, the paintings. I know what I have to do.

'Wait, Leon, it's his paintings, it might mean something to him. This may go too far. Don't do it.'

Nah, it's just paintings, what is the worst that can happen?

'I'm warning you, Leon!! You might regret this in the end.'

JUST SHUT UP! Let me do my thing!! I walked into the janitor's closet and found the spare key with a label "Art Exhibit room"

Bingo! Cry Svenson, I will give you a battle that you will never forget.