Chapter 26: You're so full of it.

(Cry POV)

Sex under the rain is probably the best sex I ever had with Leon so far. We are both so naughty that we even continued the party in his bedroom last night. It was wonderful. I would never trade the experience for anything.

Right now, it is 8:00 in the morning and we are both feeling lazy to even stand up. I am currently snuggled into Leon's bare chest, feeling his warm skin against my face and listening to his soft heartbeat. Leon is stroking my shoulder with one hand while he uses the other to smoke a cigarette.

"Do you want to get up, angel?" He asked.

As much as I don't want to, I keep hearing my stomach growl repeatedly and it's embarrassing to Leon already so I sighed before getting up with him. I sat up before wincing in pain.

"Ah!" I groaned. I am sore and it is definitely going to hurt more if I stand up.

Leon then scoot over and sat beside me.

"Sorry, angel!" He said.

"I'm fine, really." I said. He then got off the bed and carried me, bridal style like what he always does.

He walked out of the bedroom with me, being carried by his muscular arms. On top of that, we are both naked.

"Come on, princess!"

"Leon, you don't have to."

"I want to." He smiled.

As soon as we arrive downstairs, he placed me on the stool while he work his way in the kitchen. I tried to move so I can help him in making breakfast but it still hurts.

"Cry, don't bother. It's okay. Just sit there and watch your handsome boyfriend make you breakfast." He said arrogantly before winking at me.

"You're so full of it." I said and I am pretty sure I was blushing the entire time.

-----

(Leon POV)

The school has given us a week break due to the teachers' retreat or seminar and all of us are ecstatic, and the week after that is going to be the football championships, then the senior prom and then the last week will be graduation.

I was absolutely thrilled that we're given a week break and I was planning on how I can spend it with Cry.

How about a road trip? Nah, we've done too much of that. Camping? Nah, too boring. A trip to my cabin, nah, too cliché.

Oh...How about a trip to...BRAZIL, my father's hometown? Yes, absolutely, Cry is going to love it. I went downstairs to ask my parents if I could go to Brazil with Cry.

"Yeah, sure! Cry is going love it there." Mom said.

My mom has already allowed me but I am not sure about Dad.

"Son, don't you think it's a bit...much?" Dad asked.

Of course, I want the best of everything for Cry.

"Well, I would do anything for my...best friend." I said. My dad still doesn't know about our true relationship. Thank God, I have mom's full support and she agreed to have my back and cover us up.

"Well, okay." My dad said. He is completely oblivious to what's going on between me and Cry. Sometimes, I wonder if he knows it already but is just scared to face the truth. For instance, the day that Cry came over to my house with my parents around, and we both had sex in my room, Cry's moans are quite loud so it's impossible to not hear it. The second one is the huge hickey that he left on my neck. During dinner time, I can see dad in my peripheral vision eyeing the left side of my neck where the hickey can be found, and that was the same day when Cry and I did it. Does he know already? Or he just doesn't care?

Well, nevertheless, I am still happy that Cry and I can have our ultimate bond through this one week break.