Chapter 17: What will he do if he finds out?

(Leon POV)

I opened my eyes to see myself on the floor with Cry. We both fell asleep due to too much exhaustion.

I looked beside me to see the most beautiful and angelic face I have ever seen. I caressed his face while admiring him. He is perfection in every way. I finally made love to him and it's the best thing to ever happen to me.

I noticed that it's 2:40 am in the morning. I got up and carried Cry to his bed so he can feel more comfortable. I lied down with him and pulled the covers over us. I then embraced him from behind, creating a spooning position. I felt myself, falling asleep with a smile on my face, looking forward for tomorrow.

----

I feel somebody poking my nose and as soon as I open my eyes, I saw Cry's bright and beautiful smile in front of my face.

"Good morning, sleepyhead!" He greeted.

"Morning, angel!" I greeted back.

"Are you tired after last night?" Cry asked in playful tone.

"Not really, I'm feeling a lot better now actually. I'm still sleepy though." I said.

"Well, maybe I can do something about that." He smirked. He then positioned himself between my legs. Knowing where this is headed, I leaned back and relaxed to let him pleasure me as much as he wants. Cry was about to suck me off when the door flew open.

"Cry, we're home!" His mom bursts through the door.

Cry then removed himself off me and I tried to cover both of us. We are literally stunned and speechless by how she just barged in his room like that.

"MOM!" Cry screamed in annoyance.

"Oh my God! I'm sorry!" She said as she slammed the door close. Cry looked at me, completely embarrassed of what happened.

"Sorry!" He whispered.

"It's fine, angel! She seems so chill though. If my dad was in her shoes, he would have freaked out badly." I claimed.

"Oh...well, I hope you and your dad will be able to understand each other if you come out to him." He said. I just gave him a sad smile. I know that my mom is fully supportive of my relationship with Cry but that doesn't take away my fear of my dad's reaction.

What will he do if he finds out? Will he throw me out? Will he disinherit me? Will he hurt Cry? No, I will not let him. I will fight him if he dares.

"Leon, do you want to have breakfast?" He asked.

"Sure."

We got out of bed and dressed ourselves up before leaving the room. Cry and I walked together to eat breakfast at the dining room. When we arrived, we noticed the awkward facial expression of his mom.

I was blushing the entire time. I can't believe it. I can't believe she saw her son trying to give me heads. This is very embarrassing.

"I'm sorry, I should have knocked but you guys, should have locked." She said to break the silence in the room.

Cry and I looked at each other before laughing at her statement.

"I'm sorry you have to see that, Mrs. Svenson!" I apologized.

"It's fine, honey! I'm just glad the twins didn't see that."

"Oh yeah, how are their camping trip, by the way?" Cry asked.

"It was extremely fun, they had a lot of activities but they are very tired as well. That's why when we arrived this morning, they went straight to their bedroom to sleep."

Thank God, we didn't ruin the twins' innocence.

Cry then helped his mother make breakfast and I suddenly felt bad for just sitting here, watching them. I quickly stood up from my chair and began lending them a hand.

We laughed and had a nice conversation with one another the whole morning. It was fun and I enjoyed chatting with Cry and his mom. I really feel happy for Cry that he has an accepting and open minded parent like Cree.

I wish it can be the same for everyone.