Chapter 19: He's blushing again

(Cry POV)

"Leon, where are we going?" I asked.

"You're just going to have to wait, angel!" He said. Leon is driving me somewhere right now, and I have no idea where we are going. All he said is to wear something nice.

After waiting patiently to arrive at our location, Leon finally pulled up the car for the valet driver to park. I looked out to see where we are and I was completely gobsmacked. We are in an Italian restaurant and it's the same restaurant where I humiliated him.

"Angel, we're here." He said.

"Leon...are you serious? Why here though?" I asked.

"Why not? The food here is great." He said.

"Yeah but after what I did back there, don't you feel a little awkward?

"It's okay, Cry! I deserved it, don't feel bad. Now, come on! Someone is waiting for us inside." He said.

Leon and I got out of his car before lending it to the valet driver. We then walked inside the restaurant hand in hand. As soon as we got in, a lady sitting at a table waved at us from afar. Leon waved back before making his way over there. I followed him to see who it is.

"Hey, mom!" He said.

This is Leon's mom. Wow! No wonder Leon is so handsome, because his mom is so attractive as well. She stood up from her seat and greeted her son.

"Hey sweetheart! Don't worry, I won't be long. I wouldn't want to ruin your date here. I am just here so you can introduce me to your beautiful boyfriend beside you." She said which made me blush.

"Mom, this is who I have been talking about for a long time. Say hello to Cry."

"Hi darling, nice to finally meet you." She said before pulling me for a warm hug. I felt shy at first but hugged back anyway.

"Nice to meet you too, ma'am!" I said.

"Leon, you're right! He is pretty! He is even prettier than your past girlfriends." She said which got my face looking like a tomato again.

"Look, he's blushing again." Leon said.

"Well, all I can say is it's finally nice to meet the boy who stole my son's heart. I hope you two make the most out of everything you have. Life is too short to mope around so keep pursuing what's in your heart." She said.

"Thanks mom!"

"You two enjoy dinner, I'll go ahead! Nice to meet you again, Cry." She said before whispering something to Leon.

Leon then looked at her with eyes of gratefulness. "I am too." He said.

"Bye, son!"

With that, Leon and I sat at the table and called a waiter for our menu.

-----

(Leon POV)

"I'm so glad you fought for him, Leon." Mom said.

"I am too." I told her before she left. That's what I call a supportive mom. I am so grateful for her and for that pep talk she gave me. I then joined Cry at the table and called the waiter for the menu so we can order already.

"Hey, Sir Leon!" Matt greeted as he handed us two menus.

"Hey Matt!"

He then looked over at Cry with a stunned facial expression.

"Um...isn't he the one who threw the spaghetti plate over your head?" Matt said.

Cry then looked down in embarrassment. I glared at Matt which caused him to apologize.

"I'm sorry sir, I don't mean to pry."

"Yes, he's that guy and right now, we're dating, do you have any problem with that?"

"No sir!" He said.

"Then just do your job."

"I understand. My apologies." He said before going away.

"Have a look at the menu, angel! There are a lot of great dishes here. If you want anything, just let me know." I said. Cry then reached out to hold my hand.

He looked at me and gave me the warmest smile ever.

"Thank you for everything, Leon!"

I raised his hand to my lips and gave it a kiss.

"You're welcome!"