Chapter 1: I am not gay

Marco Bellotti as Leon

(Leon POV)

"Leon, come back to bed please!" Jessica pleaded.

"Later, let me finish this first!" I said nonchalantly while smoking in front of the window.

Ugh, she's so annoying. Why can't she just go home? Her moans are like nails on a chalkboard. I can't stand another minute of her touches and kisses.

Let me start by introducing myself first, my name is Leon Gonzales. I am now in my senior year of high school and every year, I always make it in the honor roll. I usually get A's and B's so I don't really consider myself as a struggling student. Though my mom is toxic as hell with a capital T. She always pressures me into having high grades in order for me to continue my sportsmanship. She blackmails me that she will never sign a wager for the finals or the championship competitions if I ever receive a C and below. Speaking of sports, to say that I am in love with sports is an understatement. I am actually obsessed with sports. I am the team captain of the football team. I also play basketball and do a bit of boxing in my spare time. Since when I was little, I have been a huge fan of David Beckham. I still remember the day me and my dad watched it live at the stadium in Manchester. I think that's where my passion as a football player came from. I told myself I want to be just like him but of course, a better version of him, that's why my team and I always win during the championships.

I have everything one can ever ask for, yet I consider myself the unhappiest person in the world. Girls want me, guys fear me, I came from an affluent family and I ace my classes. However, the one person that I ever wanted to be with, I can't even fight for. I feel restricted and imprisoned in this family. I know that if my parents were to find out the truth about me, it would break their hearts.

My father is one of the most successful businessman in Brazil and he owns 3 hotels and a poster recreation workshop. He and his employees basically recreate a large poster replica of the original artwork sent by customers. There are some professional artists sending their work to my dad, probably for art show or museum displays. On the other hand, my mom is an Italian business woman. She is rarely here and always in her business trips and comes home during the weekends only. My parents always ensure that their reputation and family name are always intact and I am always under their surveillance to make sure that I follow their footsteps. However, what they are doing seems to provide for my luxurious life. I am living in a very sophisticated and privileged household. It satisfies me but it's very empty, because of the fact that I am always alone and I have no one to talk to about my feelings and what I am going through right now.

I have done everything I can to forget about him. I wish I can talk to someone about him.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I can feel kisses getting planted on my back and I shivered in disgust.

"Come on Leon! Let's have a repeat of that! You're an animal in bed." She said while stroking my abs and groping my crotch.

I grabbed her wrists and removed her hands off me forcefully which irked her.

"What the hell is your problem?" She asked.

"Go home!"

"What?" She asked.

"I said go home!" I yelled.

"What's wrong with you? Earlier, you kept screwing me like there's no tomorrow and kept telling me to cry and now, you're telling me to leave?"

I then snickered at her statement.

"I wasn't asking you to cry, dummy!" I laughed.

"Whatever, fuck you, Leon!" She said before dressing up and storming out of my room.

Finally, I can relax.

I couldn't help but laugh again at what she said. She thought I was asking her to cry when I was moaning the word "Cry". I took another stick of cigarette and began smoking for the nth time.

I sighed, knowing that tomorrow is going to be another day of torture for me and...for him. I have to erase these feelings. I need to get this over with once and for all.

I am not gay!