Chapter 35: Forever & Always

Cry seducing Leon above

(Cry POV)

7 YEARS LATER...

"Jessica, Meryl!! Come down already!! They are about to arrive!"

"Coming, mom!!"

I find it so cute that they call me mom! Just so you all know, Leon and I are happily married. He is now the head coach of Yale bulldogs and he makes some guest appearances in talk shows. You can tell that he has a little bit of celebrity in him already. I am also an associate professor in the field of fine arts in Yale and it's accomplishing to teach kids who have the same passion as I do and be a great example for them. Some of my work are also displayed in museums already and that is the best feeling in the world. It makes us and our kids happy. Speaking of kids, Leon and I adopted four kids. Two girls resembling me and two boys resembling Leon

Jessica and Meryl are 4 years old, while Jack is 5 and Leonardo is 6.

"Mommy, is aunty Queenie and uncle Kingly going to arrive?" Leonardo asked

"Of course, sweetheart, but they are not going to be pleased if you're not yet ready. Take care of your snack mess in the dining room."

"Yes, mom!!"

"Mommy!!" Jessica yelled

"Aren't you going to play tea time with us?"

"You can play with Aunty Queenie and Dana later, okay?"

"Oh, Auntie Dana? Does that mean Nicole and Ryan will be here?"

"Yeah, of course, sweet heart!!"

"YAY!!!" She squealed. Dana and Jensen are also married and Nicole and Ryan are their children. Who would ever thought Dana will have a love life? She must have been bullying Jensen throughout the years and using her psychological analysis in everything.

"Mommy, daddy won't play with me, he looks mad." Jack said with a toy car on his hand.

"Don't worry, sweetheart! Maybe grandpa Richard will be playing with you later." I said trying to comfort Jack. I kissed his forehead and went to Leon in the kitchen. Jack's right, he looks frustrated. I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my cheek against his back.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing, baby."

"Liar." I teased. He turned around and looked at me.

"Well, I still couldn't fucking make your Boston Cream pie, I have been trying to create that since we adopted our children and I still couldn't get the hang of it. This is my second batch already and I have a feeling that it's going to be a failure again." I looked at it and it looks fine to me. Just three more minutes will do.

"Well, today might be your lucky day!" I said as I pointed to the oven. The sponge cake is rising perfectly and I can tell he perfected it for the first time.

"Whoa! Really? Wow, I perfected it! Finally!" He exclaimed and laughed.

"You see, try and try until you succeed, right?"

"Right, thank you babe." He said as he kissed me. He pulled away and then Meryl arrived.

"Are you making Boston cream pie?"

"Yeah, we are princess!!" Leon said. "Do you want to see?"

"Yes!"

Leon ushered her in front of the oven but kept the right amount of distance from it since it has a radiation.

"Oh, that looks delicious!!" Meryl giggled

"Of course, it's Daddy's work actually!!" I said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, are you impressed, my princess?!" Leon asked.

"Yeah, I want to eat it!!" She said as she pecked Leon's cheek.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, alerting everyone in the house.

"They're here!!" I exclaimed.

I hurried to the door and saw Dana and Jensen.

"Hey, sis!!" I said as I hugged her. Jensen and Leon did a bro hug while Nicole and Ryan ran to our four children and started playing with them.

"Is there Boston cream Pie?" Jensen asked.

"Duh" Dana said.

"Hey Dana, stop bullying Jensen for once." I joked

"For someone who's intelligent, he sure asks the most no-brainer questions ever." Dana said.

"It's alright, I always get my revenge anyway when we're in bed." Jensen said. We all laughed but I realized that the kids are just around.

"Hey, there are kids here, you know!!" I said.

"Sorry, bro!!" Jensen said.

"Come in the kitchen, let's have a glass of wine while waiting for our other relatives." I said.

We sat down and conversed for a while then suddenly, I feel like I have the urge to...

"Guys, I just need to go out for a while." I said. They all nodded, permitting me to do what I need to do.

I went out to our backyard and took a stick of cigarette and light it up with my lighter. I inhaled the scent of tobacco that manages to calm me whenever I am bored, stressed or nervous.

I was busy smoking when I heard a fake cough from behind.

"Ahem"

"Leon?"

"I thought you quit?" he said, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Sorry, I can't help it."

"Well, can I have one?"

"Of course." I tossed him my lighter and gave him one stick. He light it up before smoking with me.

After a while, he took his and mine and tossed it on the floor before stepping on it.

"Hey, I am not done yet."

"Maybe we should really stop smoking, I want us to live longer for the kids and for both of us." Leon said making me blush. God, this man never fails to flatter me.

"I love you, Crayon Svenson!! Forever and always!!"

"I love you too, Leon Gonzales, Forever and always."

With that, we both kissed each other until we heard Dana yell.

"Cry, your mom and the twins are here!"

"Coming!!"

"Let's go." Leon said as he held his hand out for me to grab it as we walked back to our house.

Thank you God, this is always what I have dreamed of, a loving husband, happy family, supportive friends and a joyful life.

-FIN-