55. Desire [M]

••••••Warning••••••
[Mature Chapter  🌶  Steamy Content]

Chapter 54 was much longer in preparation for this chapter. Like before, this chapter is not crucial to the plot and is all steam.
This will be a double release, and you can skip it if you like. Thank you!

••••••••••••

Oliver was still in Draco's embrace. He lifted his chin and raised himself to meet Draco's lips. His tongue played on Draco's lips, enticing him to open his mouth. Oliver invaded his mouth, feeling Draco's fangs cut into his tongue. 

He pulled Draco closer, not minding the soreness of the lingering wounds. His hands fumbled with Draco's clothes, pulling at the strings to free him from the constraints. His exhaustion was forgotten entirely in the intimate midst of Draco.

Draco groaned and finally pulled away. "Oliver, your wounds."

"I don't care," Oliver said, his voice heavy with his desire.

Draco felt a growl catch in his throat. "I do care. You're not healed."

Oliver closed the space between them and kissed him again. His hands no longer bothered about restraint and ripped open his shirt. Draco shuddered under his touch, and his hands wrapped around Oliver's waist.

"Wait..." Draco murmured against Oliver's lips. "I'll lose control."

Oliver smiled. "Lose control, Draco. Please."

Draco broke the kiss and closed his darkening eyes. His breath was hot, and as it brushed against Oliver's cheeks, he could feel his own heat stirring in his stomach.

"I can hurt you further, so let me calm down. The way I am now, I would not be... gentle." Draco's voice was predatory. 

Oliver grabbed Draco's chin, causing his eyes to flutter open with surprise.  His pupils were elongated, and his fangs protruded behind his swollen lips.

"Soon, we will march to war, Draco. I do not have the desire nor patience for a demure lover. I will have you every night as you are now, man and dragon. Demanding. Possessive. Primal." He lightly bit Draco's lip. "So, don't you dare be gentle." 

Draco quivered from Oliver's words. His claws grew, and with a simple slice, Oliver's linen pants fell to the ground. He followed suit and removed his own garments the same way. He picked Oliver up, and Oliver wrapped his legs around his waist. 

Draco carried him back to the bed and laid him down. Oliver tensed for a moment when his wounds made contact with the bed, and concern flashed in Draco's eyes. 

Oliver covered Draco's eyes quickly. "Don't. You're not allowed to look at me like that"

Draco breathed out a long breath and leaned over Oliver. He went in to kiss Oliver but lingered just before their lips touched. He frowned because Oliver still had his hand over Draco's eyes.

"Remove your hand." His voice rumbled in his chest, making Oliver's skin prickle.

"No." Oliver teased. 

Draco's lip curled into a smirk, and with a flash, he gripped Oliver's wrist and forced his arm down over his head. "I will look at you when I fuck you." 

He bent down and kissed Oliver down his neck until he reached his scarred bite mark. His teeth sunk into his beautiful skin. Oliver threw his head back and let out a small cry. 

Draco let go of his shoulder and licked the wound. A laugh trembled from his lips. "I will watch you lose yourself to me."

Oliver's eyes were already heavy and misted over with pleasure.  He gasped as he felt Draco rub against him, already hard and throbbing.