TWENTY-FOUR

BLOODSHED

"and i'm sick of waiting patiently for someone that won't even arrive,"

romantic homicide, d4vd

chapter twenty-four

RAIN POURED DOWN on the town of Devin, melting away the snow. The sound was a usual comfort for Vance, but not today.

The smell of cigarettes mixed with cologne filled the boy's bedroom, and the smoke from the newly lit cigarette floated to the ceiling.

He was mad.

He still is mad.

He kissed her, and then she ran away.

It made him want to rip out his hair. It was driving him insane - he knew why he wanted to kiss her.

He knew it deep down in his stomach, in the side of his brain he wishes to destroy, in his heart.

He knew he liked her.

But he wouldn't admit it aloud though. Because if he doesn't admit it, it's not real.

It won't be real.

He slammed his fist on his bedside table, and the ashtray that was hanging off the end fell to the ground and smashed with a rather loud 'crash!'

The boy clenched his jaw so tight it felt as though his teeth would break, he stared at the broken ashtray on the floor - he hated feeling like this.

Felt as though his entire world revolved around her, and now that she's gone from it - the only good thing about him is gone.

He looked towards his window, but he didn't go.

If he went he would've said something he regretted, and it wouldn't be fun for either or them, especially him.

She hasn't opened her window since the incident, Jordan claims it's a coincidence, but she knows it's not.

She doesn't want to risk seeing him, she feels as though she could set him on fire, the girl glanced from her window back to the white powder that was lined up against her bedside table.

She bit her lip, an old library card she found lying around clutched tightly in her hand.

If she was at a low, the only way to go was to get high.

JORDAN LEANED OUT from her window, the first time her window has been opened in a week.

Her pupils were dilated and a cigarette hung loosely from her fingers as she brought it up to her lips, inhaling the toxin softly, the rain poured over Devin as Jordan's hair clung to her face, her entire head sticking out to get a good feel of the heavy rain that washed over the town.

It was grounding her.

This was the most peace Jordan had felt in a while, the feeling of dread whenever she thought of Vance was washed away, that was until he slid open his window and Jordan came face-to-face with him for the first time in a week.

The two didn't say anything to one another, Jordan just stared, and Vance stared back.

After a few seconds, Jordan threw the cigarette out of her hands and retracted back into her bedroom, slamming the window before he could say anything to her.

The feeling of Cocaine wearing off as all she wanted to do was to sleep, and sleep she did.

VANCE WATCHED as she slammed her window shut, just as he was about to say something.

He glared at the window for a moment as if his staring at it would magically open it.

He knew that wouldn't happen.

Jordan was mad at him.

He was mad at himself.

He kissed his teeth before going back in and slamming his window shut, he groaned in frustration and ran his hands through his hair.

He stormed out of his room, luckily his parents weren't home, he slipped on his shoes before going to Grab N' Go, a handful of quarters in his jean pocket.

He would smoke, but he had no weed left and Jordan was the one who he normally got it from, but that card was obviously off the table.

He pushed through the doors of the shop and went right to the pinball machine and slipped in a few quarters.

He looked up at the high score, the memories of Jordan beating him branded in his mind.

-

JORDAN leaned her head against her bedside table, her eyes were closed and she was on the verge of waking up from a nap and going back to sleep until her father slammed her bedroom door open.

"I'm back from work!" He spoke cheerfully to his daughter who was definitely not in a sober state.

Her father saw the girl's state and tutted her, he walked over to the girl and stroked her hair, sitting on her bed. "Dear, you shouldn't do such things, what's on your mind?"

She was not going to trust that so easily, even if she wasn't sober.

"Just a test," she lied easily, her father shook his head and kissed the top of the girl's head before standing up and off the bed, Jordan could've sworn she saw red when he did that.

"You'll do great, you're a smart girl!" Her father spoke before leaving the bedroom, locking it outside.

It was strange to see her father in such a good mood, he didn't even get mad when she barely glanced at him.

It felt as though something bad was coming, it sent an unsettling feeling in her stomach, the taste of sick coming back.

-

KHIONE SPEAKS !!

HIYAAA!! I LIKED THE GIF THIS CHAP I FEEL LIKE IT REPRESENTS JORDANS AND VANCES FEELINGS QUITE WELL.

ALSO I HAVE MATHS INTERVENTIONS TOMORROW AFTER SKL. KMS.

oh and and and BRI ILYSM TY FOR THE FANOAGE

AND TO THE OERSON (IDK UR WATTPAD) BUT IF UR THE ONE MAKING THOSE FANFIC EDITS OF MY FANFIC I LTRLY LOCE U SO MUCH