THIRTY-EIGHT

THIRTY-EIGHT

"how could, we ever just be friends? i would rather die than let you go,"

until i found you, stephen s. x romeo & juliet

thirty-eight

TIMESKIP
NOV 4TH 1980

ALTHOUGH IT WAS the beginning of November and winter was creeping up on the town of Devin, the warmth of the air was still prominent.

Jordan sat in the dressing room, with a very frantic Ava. "What if he gets cold feet?"

"Then warm them up?" Gwen said jokingly, raising an eyebrow at the girl as she flipped through the magazine.

"Not the time Gwen!"

"Sorry!"

Jordan sighed and watched as Ava, paced around the room, a small knock came from the door. Jordan raised an eyebrow but walked over to the door and slowly opened it.

When Jordan opened it she had a glare on her face, annoyed anyone would knock on the door.

It was Vance.

"Bad time?" He asked, a small smirk on his face as he leaned against the door frame, his dress shirt unbuttoned.

"Ava's panicking."

"She'll be fine, Robin has said that Finney is crying." A smile came onto Jordan's face as the image of Finney crying came into her mind.

"Can I see her?"

"No. Piss off."

"Why not, ain't it grooms who can't see their brides or something like that."

"Yes."

"Ok. And last time I checked, I'm not getting married to Ava."

Jordan rolled her eyes and opened the door, even more, Ava was panicking while Gwen was still reading the magazine.

Vance took one look at the girls in the dressing room and turned on his heel and left, "Bye Vancey-Wancey!" Jordan shouted through the corridors, Vance put his middle finger up at her and watched as she snickered.

Jordan walked over to Ava and grabbed onto her shoulders, "Ava. I promise you, Finney will not get cold feet."

"How can you.. how can you be so sure?!" She exclaimed, Gwen, sighed and looked up at the two.