Long Night Drive

I look at the brown-haired boy who look like in his early 20s came to me and said, "Hello miss here is your car on service " I smiled a little bit because he remained me of one of my friends Mark who knows how to make me laugh out loud in any situation. As I move towards the car and said "Well thanks" he blushed a little and said, "It's our duty no need to thank for".

I look at him blushing and said nothing it's a very normal occurrence to me whenever I and my siblings go out well in other words, I look like a model myself or if you are comparing me to my sister Selena, she is the type ever man want to have well let says that if I am like the star so my sister is like a moon and at last my brother Alex he is like a sun. Well, he looks like a celebrity himself so whenever he came with me and my sister, girls often ask him for his number. We have quite a bit little obsession with our brother because for us he deserves the best women who love and cherish him. Our father often said back when he was alive then my elder son is like a sun and my second daughter is like a moon and my younger daughter is my lucky star.

The brown hair boy was still blushing so I coughed and said "Keys" he give them to me quickly a little embarrassed I guess and said to me "Well Miss you look very pretty " I said with a smile "Thanks".

As I put my suitcase in the car trunk and my backpack on the passenger seat. And start my journey to Duskwood.

I put on some music because it is quite a lonely night and in the car, it's just me and the music.

After 2 hours continue driving.

I decided to stop the car at the gas station to fill in and spot a convenience store near the gas station and decided to buy some snacks.

As I enter the store there was a guy in his 40s at the counter he just glances at me and continues to watch the news on the tv.

As I put some chocolate, cookies, potato chips, nachos, yogurt, bread, some Canned food and some beverages (energy drinks, water bottles, and soft drinks), and some tissues in the basket.

I took them to the counter for check out as the guy was putting my things in the bag the news on the tv caught my attention.

'The missing girl Hannah Donfort has finally been found in the Grimrock mine and the kidnapper has set the whole mine on a fire. The FBI is also here...'

I took the bag quickly and pay the bill and left the store. I put the things in the back seat and start the car quickly.

Again, the music, this night, and my thoughts drifted off to Jake...

Mc: I will go to Duskwood.

Jake: Mc

Please listen to me.

I cannot say why Michael made this offer all of a sudden.

But I can say with certainty that is it merely a trap.

Mc: And what if I can end it all?

Jake: You will not.

I can understand that you want to help Hannah and Richy.

But this is not the right way.

Mc: He turned to me

That has to mean something

I get them both back

I can do it!

Jake: I can not allow you to put yourself in danger.

Mc: Jake...

We have to see this as an opportunity!

I can end it!

Jake: It is far too risky!

There is no way Michael will keep his word.

Mc: You always said I'd become important.

Jake: You always have been.

Mc: You asked me to take this path with you until the end

Today, I'm the one asking you to do the same

Please don't make this harder than it already is

Jake: I

Can't lose you.

You're all

All that matters.

My tear fell from my eyes and I quickly wipe them with the back of my hand and mumbled "Jake I can't lose you too...You're all I want... You have to be safe...for us."