Lunch with Lilly

After preparing lunch, we just cleaned with lots of laughter and fun. I never thought that cooking with Mc is so fun and relaxing.

To be honest, the little things like small talk, cooking and eating with Mc become something special. I did have a girlfriend back then but I never really felt the same feeling that I am having with Mc. A feeling like my heart is finally complete with her existence. Mc is truly my Angle, and that has brought happiness in my life alone. If the next day, the Fbi came and arrested me I might not regret it. With that thought, I just shake my head and smile.

Just as we clean everything, we heard a car sound and know that Lilly has come.

I took a deep breath and felt a little nervous about finally meeting with my half-sister Lilly.

Mc looked at me smiled and squeeze my hand a little and said: "I am with you, Jake."

And just her word was enough to make me a little relaxed. So I just nodded and Mc go out to welcome Lilly.

After a few minutes, both Mc and Lilly come inside the cabinet with some plastic bags in their hands. So I came forward to help them in which Lilly smile at me and shake her head in response that she don't need my help. So I just took half of it from Mc's hands.

After keeping the bags on the table, Lilly gave me a bear hug and I flinched at it and look at Mc to which she smiled and indicate me to hug her back. I embarrassedly hugged her back.

Lilly looked at me with a shy smile and take a step back before saying "Nice to finally meet you, big brother."

When Lilly calls me big brother, I know she has accepted me, so I smiled and said "I am happy to meet you too, Lilly."

Mc smiled and shake her head before asking curiously, "Jake sorry to ask but, what's your age?"

Lilly looked at both of us and said "Wow, look like you both don't know about each other basic details."

Mc coughed and said embarrassed "Well, we both never really got time to talk about it in past. And it's just me Lilly your brother almost knows everything about me."

I smiled and shrugged before replying "You never ask, Mc. And for your information, I am 29."

Mc look at me and said, "I didn't expect that you are 3 years older than me Jake."

I smiled. Lilly looked shocked and shake her head before saying to me "Jake, wow you are one year older than Hannah."

I just smiled. Mc said while going towards the kitchen "Can I get a helping hand from both of you siblings to take the dishes out."

Lilly and I look at each other and go behind Mc to help her. After we were putting the dishes on the table, Lilly exclaimed "Wow, Mc I don't know that you cook this much for me."

Mc smiled and said pointing her chin at me "Your brother help me out."

Lilly looked at me smiling and I blushed and said "Mc cook it all, I just help her little."

Lilly smiled and said, "well thanks both of you for your hard work."

Lilly suddenly remember and said, "Well, Cello has made some of her speciality for you Mc, they are in the bags."

Mc motioned us to sit and chuckled, saying "Well, I thank Cello for that later. Let's dig in before the food go cold."

We three talk, laugh and eat. It was one of the cosiest meals I had.

Do you know one of the best moments in your life where you want the time to slow down? I guess this one is for me. This is one of the happiest moments I had these years. And I wish that it will stay like this just a little longer...