In My Arms

Jake

After Lilly left, Mc asked me to watch a movie together with her and I agree immediately without any hesitation.

So I decided to bring some snacks while Mc was choosing the movie.

After bringing the snacks, I quickly sit beside Mc on her bed and asked, "So did you decide which movie we are watching?"

Mc look at me with a smile and said, "Of course."

I just look at her with a faint smile. She quickly put the movie and put it in my lap in which I raise my eyebrows.

After that, she leans on my shoulder to watch the movie. I just smiled while pulling her closer to me and leaning my head on hers while playing with her hair. As we watched the movie together.

I still remember when Dan asked Mc to watch a horror movie together with him. I was kinda jealous, even though I was shocked that I was jealous of someone like Dan, but I was because he can watch a movie with Mc without any problem and I can't. So it indeed felt like a dream come true.

After some 20 minutes, Mc fell asleep on me. I just smiled lovingly looked at her and close the laptop.

She subconsciously wrapped her arms around his waist and snuggled closer to my chest and I just smiled while laying down together with Mc so she can sleep comfortably in my arms.

I didn't even realize that I too fell asleep while watching Mc. When I woke up, I felt numb on my left arm, so I turned my head and look at the angle sleeping on my arms.

I smile and gently caress her cheek and my heart swells when I thought of how she melts in my embrace.

I am not a romantic person, to begin with. So back then, when I used to watch a movie or drama where the term was like 'I want to wake up next to you every morning for the rest of my life.' Was used I used to think about what's so special about it, but now I understand the meaning behind those words.

Four years ago, Before I knew it, I gave up on the word love and strove to live... I cut everyone out of my life.

But after meeting her everything started to change slowly...

Love is something. It makes me want to change for her to be a better person that I don't know I can ever become.

I get up carefully to not wake her up and check my phone it's already 7 pm.

So I decided to make today's dinner for Mc. I am not a good cook, but I do know how to make a simple meal and I want to thank her in this way for all the trouble I had caused her.

I got downstairs and started to prepare for dinner tonight.

After making everything, I get upstairs to wake up Mc.

As I get to the bedroom, I heard a scream. So I run quickly to the bedroom and saw Mc shouting, crying, and kicking the blanket. I quickly got near her and saw she was sweating while breathing heavily.

I got worried and hug her tightly while she was kicking and screaming. After a while, she stopped kicking and was only crying.

I gently wipe her tears and said, "Mc... You know, I am getting worried... I don't know what kind of dream you are seeing my love...but please wake up...please."

Mc slowly opens her eyes and stares at me as I kiss her on her forehead and said with a smile, "Mc you finely wake up my love. Please follow my voice Mc. I am here with you and I always will be my love...you know I love you and seeing you like this...it hurt."

Mc looks at me and calls my name quietly like a whisper, "Jake."