Our Meeting

After leaving Phil, Just as I decided to go to the hospital. I got an unknown call.

Thanks to Richy's thread calls. I started to develop a panicked reaction whenever an unknown call came to my phone.

Just like now, I took a deep breath and pick up and heard a lady's anxious voice. To asked me to come to Rainbow cafe and pick up my boyfriend.

I frowned upon hearing her words, and was going to say the wrong number and hung up.

But I stopped and asked a question, "Did he has black hair."

Because I have a feeling that it's Jake asking for my help.

The lady replied "Yes."

Hearing that my heart started to pound, so I told the lady I will come in 10 minutes and hung up.

I was looking forward to our meeting for a long time and now that I am going to meet him finally, I am a hell of nervous. My hand on the steering wheel is sweaty and my mind is a chaotic mess.

Thousands of questions are on my mind.

What does he look like? Will he like me? Am I looking good? Does he wear glasses? Is he safe enough to meet me? How does he expect me? Is he also looking forward to our meeting? Is he also nervous like me? And so on...

Like I said to the lady on call it took me 10 minutes and I am in front of the Rainbow cafe. I look at myself in the car mirror and sigh that I look presentable enough for our meeting and with a silly smile on my face I walked inside the cafe.

But after getting inside I realized I don't know what he look like I just know that he has black hair so I started to look left and right to see someone with black hair.

Suddenly, a lady in her 40s or 50s waves her hand at me. A man was sitting in front of the lady with a black hoodie and blue jeans.

Just as I look at him he was also looking at me and my heart started to beat like crazy. I have a feeling that it was Jake so I walked toward him a little nervously. As I got closer to him my breath get stuck in my mouth.

Just as I come the kind lady started to tell me that he has a fever and need to take him home. I frowned hearing that Jake has a fever. So I bent down and put my hand on his forehead and asked to confirm that he is Jake.

But just as he said my name he passed out in my arms. I instantly got worried about him and took him to my car with the help of a boy who was sitting near Jake. The aunty who was sitting with Jake bought his things and give them to me while reminding me to take him to the hospital quickly.

I just nodded my head and quickly took Jake to the cabinet with me. Thank God I come fast or the auntie probably took him to the hospital.

I just sigh and buy some medicines for Jake on the way quickly before coming back to the cabinet.

After coming to the cabinet I see that the guys are not in the cabinet not even Dan. So I took Jake with me to my room with some difficulty. Oh God! he is hell as heavy.

After laying him carefully in bed, I got back to my car and bring his things and medicines but there was a little stain of blood on the passenger seat. I took everything with me and got up.

The first thing I do was to take his hoodie off him and saw the wounds on his back. Now I knew where the blood stain come from.

I remembered that Alan told me today that the FBI got his location but he fled. My heart aches for him. He needs medical treatment but he can't go to the hospital.

I took a deep breath and started to put medicine on his back. After treating every wound on him I took the fever medicine and slapped him a little on his cheeks to wake him up to which he did wake up so I smiled when he opened his eyes and said "Jake please have some medicine" he just eat it quietly while holding my hands tightly and mumbled my name before again falling asleep.