Perfect Surprise

We spent our whole day, with Jake teaching me basic hacking which has almost gone above my head and today I know that hacking is not my thing, to begin with. 

We stopped when it was evening and Jake told me to change my clothes because he is taking me out for a surprise. Which, I obeyed and got up to change. 

While changing, I was kinda looking forward to the surprise Jake is going to give me tonight. When he told me this morning that he has a surprise for me tonight. I was amused because I didn't think that Jake is the type to prepare a surprise for someone.

After getting ready, I came downstairs and saw that Jake had also changed his clothes into a black long-sleeve shirt and blue jeans. Even his hair which is usually messy is combed properly.

I have to admit that today, Jake looked kinda hot and it made me more curious about the surprise. But thank God that I have put on light makeup and my dress is not too casual or I might look like a toast near Jake.

Jake spotted me looking at him and chuckled before saying with a loving smile, "You look gorgeous my love."

A smile rose on my lips, as I walked towards him and stood in front of him, as we both looked each other in the eyes, I said, "Today, You look handsome my hacker."

He had a grin on his lips, as he tugged a hair behind my ears and said quietly looking into my eyes, "Let's go, before I might do something."

I raised my eyebrows and chuckled while walking outside. As Jake followed me, I turned and threw the car keys at him. He catches them with raised eyebrows but doesn't say anything and starts the car. 

I don't know where we are going either. Do I need to ask because wherever Jake takes me I believe it is going to be wonderful tonight and I just enjoy the drive with some music and my hacker? A perfect night drive.

We both sang the songs together the whole journey and laughed at each other.

Jake parks the car near a motel and gets out. I raised my eyebrows, looking at Jake who came to my side and opened my door for me like a gentleman. I smiled and got out of the car. Jake locked the car and held my hand in his. We both looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

As Jake led me to the opposite side of the motel, we continued to walk for 7 or 8 minutes until I stopped by seeing a Chinese restaurant in front of me.

I look at Jake with so many emotions in my eyes, as he looks at me with a loving smile and gently caresses my cheeks while asking, "Do you like my surprise, my love?"

I smiled and leaned on his hand while saying, "I don't like it."

He looked a little sad but didn't say anything. I chuckled and put my arms around Jake's neck and said in his ears, "My dear hacker, I don't like it because I love it and Thanks for not forgetting about our promises."

He laughed while pulling me closer to him and said quietly, "For a while, I think you really don't like it Mc."

I smiled and asked, "How could I not when you asked me for the date? I was so excited."

He smiled gently and I said with a giggle, "So are we planning to go inside or not because I am hungry?"

Jake chuckled and pulled me inside.