Mr Aurora

After coming back to Alan's office I slide a pen drive to Alan and said "It has what you need and I would also like to talk about my client Mr. Hawkins's case."

Alan took the pen drive and asked, "Client??"

I nodded and said, "I have a lawyer's license with me so you can check out my credibility."

After confirming, Alan started to tell me about Phil's case. After understanding the situation with Phil. I asked about Richy's situation and started to complete the booking procedure and pay for bail for Phil.

After doing what I had come for it. I was waiting for Phil outside the police station. took my phone out and stare at my screen while remembering Jake was always there whenever I need him. He stopped voting for me, and he programmed NYMOS to protect me from his pursuers, when Richy got attacked he let me vent my anger on him and even went to the mine instead of me, and today too. He was always there for me. With that thought, I just smiled foolishly like he can see me from another side of the screen.

Suddenly, someone tapped on my shoulder. So I snapped back to my sense and turned around to see who was behind me. As I turned around and see it was the infamous Mr. Aurora aka Phil Hawkins our bar owner.

I smiled and raised my hand for a handshake which he took and said to me with a smile "Look like the famous Duskwood celebrity has to come personally to bail me out."

I look at Phil who looks worn out with his disheveled hair tied in a ponytail. Look like the service in Duskwood prison is very bad. I took my hand back and said with a smile, "Well, you asked for my help so I can't just ignore it do I? after all you are Jessy's brother. "

He raised his eyebrows and said with a wink, "Anyway, I am quite honored to have a pretty lawyer come to my aid."

I ignored his comments and said while walking towards my car, "Come I drop you on the way."

He grinned and come quickly and got inside my passenger's seat. I just raise my eyes and didn't say anything.

To be honest, I have some questions for Phil regarding Jennifer's bracelet that is the only reason I let him get inside my car.

So while driving Phil asked me some causal questions which I asked in one or sometimes two words. So when he stopped chatting with me I asked my questions "So you pawn a green emerald bracelet in a pawn store why?"

He raised his eyes and said with a smile "There is nothing free, is it? You bail me out because you want to ask me this."

Well he was not wrong but it is not the only question I have for him so I just said causally, "Come on, Phil I just want to ask some questions is that rude."

He just chuckled and said, "You are indeed a lawyer ask way any questions you have"

To which I did not stand at the ceremony and asked him, "So when you call me back then you said you are inside because of your connection to Michael Hanson care to explain?"

He sigh and said, "You might already know that the lawyer my Sisters have sent was horrible or I might have already been bailout. I was also quite frustrated at that time so one of the police officers who was one of my regulars told me about it and after that, I called you."

I raised my eyebrows and asked, "And why are you so sure that I might help you? I mean you don't even know me."

He smiled and said with a shrug, "I was not confident but you are already helping to find a missing girl you don't even know so I was hoping you might help me too, and as I said you left a lasting impression."

I asked him another question, "So where did you get the emerald bracelet? And why did you pawn it in the pawn shop?"

He look at me and said, "it's not mine, to begin with, I found it one day in the basement while cleaning so I pawned it because it look expensive."

I just nodded and stopped the car in front of his apartment. Turned to look at him and said, "Anyway nice meeting you Mr. Hawkin and hope you do not get in more trouble."

He laughed and said with a smirk, "If a pretty lady like you comes to get me out I would like to get in trouble again."

I just shake my head with a smile and he also smiled at me before leaving.