Night Terror

I felt a hand on my face gently caress me. Then I heard a voice, "Mc... you know, I am getting worried... I don't know what kind of dream you are seeing my love...but please wake up...please."

It was Jake's voice, so I slowly opened my eyes, and look at Jake who was holding me tightly in his arms. His eyes looked worried and his voice was low and anxious.

As I opened my eyes, Jake kissed me on my forehead and said with a smile, "Mc you finally woke up my love. Please follow my voice Mc. I am here with you and I always will be my love...you know I love you and seeing you like this...it hurt."

I looked at Jake and wanted to speak but I couldn't. I was paralyzed, my body was not listening to my command. So I decided to stay in Jake's arms because it felt safe and secure and at the same time it was warm.

After some time, my body started to listen to my command again, I felt anxiousness seep through me and I was slowly able to speak again and said, "Jake."

He planted a kiss on my forehead and replied, "Yes my love."

I looked at him and said quietly, "I love you, Jake."

He looked at me lovingly and said, "I love you too, Mc."

I raised my hand and gently caressed his eyebrows as he leaned his forehead on me. I smiled and said, "You know, I don't like to see you worry."

He was looking into my eyes and said quietly, "What can I do you make all my emotions come out? Even when Hannah was kidnapped, I was not this anxious, but when it comes to you I lost my mind every time."

I look at Jake and said, "Sorry, Jake I often had night terror or nightmares. I just didn't know that it would happen like this today."

He looks at me and gently caresses my cheeks while asking, "Do you want to talk about it?"

I looked at him and said, "Later, I promise."

He just hugged me and buried his head in my neck. I felt his breath on my neck and hugged him back. For a while, we stayed in each other's arms and I know it was Jake's way of comforting me.

After a while, I said, "You know, Jake I like this."

He asked, "What?"

I giggled and replied, "To stay in your arms like this."

He pulled away and looked at me Lovingly with a smile and said, "Me too."

I smiled at his reply and said, "Let's get up."

Just as I said Jake picked me up in his arms in bridal style, I quickly put my hands on his neck and Jake said with a loving smile, "Then stay in my arms like this always."

I blush at his words and buried my head in his shoulder so he won't see me blushing.

He just laughed and took me downstairs in his arms.

As we came down, Jake make me sit on the chair and left to the kitchen. I just smile and Jake comes with a glass of water in his hand and gives it to me.

Which I took gladly because I was quite thirsty. As I was drinking water Jake again left for the kitchen and came back with two plates of pasta.

I was surprised that Jake cooked today's dinner for us. I look at him and he looks at me too. With a smile, he said, "I can't always let you cook do I."

I smiled and took my plate as Jake sit beside me and stare at me like a child, waiting for a compliment.

I try to not laugh and took a bite and started to chew slowly. And I have to say it was delicious so I took another bite and gave my best smile to Jake with a thumb up. Jake smile and started to eat too.