Chatting with Jessy

After lunch, Lilly helps me with dishes while Jake cleans the table.

As we were washing the dishes, I started to ask Lilly about Hannah's condition,

"So, how is Hannah doing?"

Lilly sigh and said, "Well, physically she is fine but mentally... you know Mc... at night, she started to have nightmares and need someone. So, Thomas has kind of taken the job to stay with Hannah at night and in the morning either our parents, I or Cello stay with her to keep company."

I nodded and said, "With what, she has gone through it will take some time for her to continue her life again. Did Hannah know that it was Richy who kidnapped her?"

Lilly shake her head and said, "No...Hannah doesn't know, she thinks that Richy also got kidnapped with her."

I said quietly, "I see. Anyway, I think that you guys don't tell her much for now. Especially, about Amy's death, and Richy's kidnapping. It might take a toll on her."

Lilly nodded and said, "I try that for a while."

Jake come behind us and smiled at me before asking, "Do you need my help in anything here?"

I smiled while drying my hands with a towel and said, "No, we clean it already. How about you and Lilly have some brother and sister talk now, I am going up and giving you both some space here ok."

Jake look at Lilly then at me and said with a smile, "Alright, but I wish you will join us later."

I smiled and nodded at Jake. I turned to Lilly and give her an encouraging smile which gave me a grateful look.

I turn and left for the bedroom, I took my phone and decided to thank Cello for sending sweets.

Mc: Hey Cello😃

Mc: Thanks for sending the delicious sweets 🥰🥰🥰

Just as I sent the message to Cello, Jessy send me a message.

Jessy: Hello Mc 😃

Mc: Hello Jessy 🙂

Jessy: So what are you doing 🤔

Mc: Well I had lunch with Lilly ☺

Jessy: I wish you had lunch with me too 😔😔

Mc: Next time, sure 🤭😉

Jessy: 😊 alright

Mc: Anyway, What are you doing? 🤔

Jessy: Well, I help Phil clean his apartment today 😑😑

Jessy: And now I am in the hospital visiting Hannah and Dan 😒😒

Mc: So, how is Dan?😏

Jessy: Dan is Dan, you know... 😩😩

Mc: Serve him right for running away from the hospital😝😝

Jessy: So, what kind of magic have done on Phil, Mc he was talking about you a lot 🤭🤭🤭

Mc: 🤷‍♀️

Mc: Did you visit Richy too?

Jessy: No.

Mc: Jessy 😕😕

Mc: You are angry at him aren't you?

Jessy: I just don't know how to face him 😔😔

Jessy: You know, after what he did to all of us...

Jessy: I tried to understand him but...

Jessy: I don't know if I can forgive him this fast😔😔

Mc: oh Jessy 🙁🙁

I understand how she feels. I also feel hurt by Richy's action but we can't do anything too.

Mc: Jessy if you want to talk about it I am happy to listen.

Jessy: 😄 I know Mc but let's talk later about it.

Jessy: Dan is calling me 😫😫

Mc: Alright, tell Dan to have fun with beard nurses 🤪🤪

Jessy: 😆😆

I keep my phone down and look up surprised to see Jake standing leaning against the door frame.

I asked surprised "From when are you standing there."

Jake said "Just 2 or 3 minutes."

Jake smiled and walked toward me, kneeling in front of me and said while kissing the back of my hands, "Thank you Mc."

I took his face in my hands while leaning my forehead with him and said with a smile "You don't have to Jake, especially not between us."

Jake smiled and kiss me. It was not like last night, he kissed me gently at first, then demanded, and it was nothing like I’ve ever experienced, and I suddenly understand why people describe kissing as melting because every square inch of my body dissolves into his. My fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer. My veins throb and my heart explode. I have never wanted anyone like this before. Ever.