Welcome to Duskwood

It was already 2 am And I finally arrive at my destination. I slow the car and saw the board the same one Jessy has shown to me on our virtual trip.

I took a deep breath and park my car on the side. Took my phone out and call Lilly.

"Hello, Mc."

"Hey, Lilly where are you guys right now?"

"Thomas, Cleo, and I are in the hospital with Hannah right now."

"What about Jessy and Dan?"

"Thomas's cousin brings a car we all can't fit in it and Dan is in a wheelchair you know so Jessy stays in the cabinet with Dan".

"Oh, can you send me the location of the cabinet Lilly?".

"Okay, Mc but what are you going to do with it".

"Well, I am in Duskwood right now."

"Oh...Omg Mc, I send you the location quickly ".

I took a deep breath and close my eyes and put my head on the steering wheel.

My phone makes a sound *ding I open my eyes slowly and pick up my phone Lilly has sent the location to me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. And opened my eyes and start the car.

....

Indeed, this is a secret hideout. I almost got lost in the dark forest. Well, it took me a whole hour to get here. Well, I almost got lost because I guess.

As I park my car near the cabinet and took my backpack with me. As I got out of the car and heard a little hesitant voice.

"Mc"

I turned and look at the red-headed girl who in this short time has become one of my best friends. Who has always had my back in the group and uncontrollable trust in me as a stranger?

I took a deep breath and said "Hey Jessy". She comes quickly and hugged me tightly like a child finding comfort. I hug her and whispered, "I am sorry Jessy, I came a little late" she muttered "Thanks for coming too Mc".

We heard a joking voice "Come on honey let her come inside first she came a long way".

Jessy takes a step back and said embarrassed "Sorry Mc when Lilly told us you are coming here I was excited to finally meet you".

I smiled and make my way to the car trunk as I was pulling my suitcase out of it and said teasingly, "Dan is just jealous, Jessy because he didn't get a hug from me yet".

After saying that I took the suitcase out and close the trunk. Turn around and walked toward Dan with my suitcase and give him a quick hug and said "Happy now Daniel" Dan replied, "Well hey boo, you like like you need rest you know."

I smiled and said, "I know Dan". Jessy came to me and took my suitcase from me and said "Mc please go and take some rest you look pale you know"

I just look at Jessy and said "Sure".

We go inside the cabinet and Jessy took me to a room and said worried, "So take a bath and rest ok Mc." I gave her a quick hug and said, "Ok Jessy" she smiled and left.

I took a quick bath and came down and saw no one and thought 'Look like both of them had gone to bed.' I took a glass of water and left to the bedroom myself and took a sleeping pill that I have to buy on the way and drink it with water.

I put the cup on the side table near the bed and lay down on the bed. And took a look at my chat with Jake and saw no new messages from him.

I closed my eyes and told myself 'Mc probably because of the FBI Jake has not contacted yet he will probably contact you tomorrow' and fell asleep in the darkness of the night.