𝐎𝐍𝐄

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

I LOVE YOU

TW

*chapter has been edited*

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀

ᥫ᭡

Face of an angel, body of a porn star

ᥫ᭡

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 has taught me that nothing will be okay unless you make it so. Nobody will save you. You are the one in charge of your life. Your actions save you.

And I carried it out in that manner. I made it alright by changing myself.

I was the girl in high school who no one wanted to see because I was overweight, unattractive, and odd.

I made a new version of myself since I didn't like the original. I personally refuse to heed advice to be yourself and to disregard what others may think of you. I've heard that saying a lot, but I don't think people realize how difficult it is to love yourself. If I don't like who I am, why would I be myself? I aspire to be the person I desire to be.

It only took confidence and a "don't give a fuck" attitude for me to transform into the person I want.

Now, let me tell my story.

My time spent with my parents was really traumatic. Because of bullying at school, I've had suicidal thoughts ever since I was eight. When my parents started arguing and drinking, things were getting worse rather than better.

Every day after school, my parents would be arguing while drunk, so I would rush to my room and start crying until I could no longer cry, at which point I would fall asleep on my bed.

Things were becoming much too much when I was 16 years old, so I tried something and failed badly, which caused me to fall deeply depressed. My anxiety was quite bad, and I would frequently get panic attacks.

I was left alone with my mother  because my dad had abandoned her. She started abusing me and began yelling and screaming at me. I always had a lot of bruises when I went to school, but I always covered them up.

When I started to have eating disorders, she wouldn't even look after me or feed me. I wouldn't even attempt to do anything due to my depression. I started to take pills and overdose so I could end everything but It got into an addiction.

I stayed with her until I was 18 because she wouldn't let me go. I tried to take my life because I was sick of everything, but this time my mother came in, called me insane, slapped me, and then she sent me to a mental hospital.