𝐒𝐈𝐗

HII MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT

I LOVE YOU XX

tw: mention of self harm, overdose, trauma, abuse

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀

Sweet and innocent

_____

"Do you believe 8 inches will fit in my mouth?" Nora questioned, and her question caused me to pause in the middle of applying my mascara.

"Why?"

"I was just wondering."

"Just shove a cucumber down your throat I don't know." I sigh, I shouldn't have been startled by her remark. While getting ready, I FaceTimed her so she could assist. Nora is a fantastic stylist; she recently launched her fashion brand and is doing well. I'm very proud of her.

"Where are you going like that?" As I reapplied my makeup, she asked. I don't wear much makeup, but when I do, I prefer to add a red lipstick to improve my self-confidence.

"I thought I told you?"

"No, you texted me I need help then I face-timed you and you answered the phone boobs naked—which I don't complain about— then proceed to complain about how to put on your hair."

"Oh, well I have a dinner with Luca's family—"

"YOU WHAT?!" She yells through the phone loud enough to make me jump.

I sigh, "I got into a deal with him to be his fake girlfriend."

"What the actual fuck?" I laugh at her reaction. "You will need to explain everything later because I think I'm gonna shit myself right now."

I frown. "Huh?"

"I drank milk, me and milk don't match together you know."

"Why did you drink it?"

"They grow my boobs." I rolled my eyes, only she would do such a thing like that. "Alright, I'm
gonna go now, love you." She kisses her screen and I giggle telling her goodbye and hanging up. after five minutes I finished doing my hair and makeup I just needed to dress up.

I was going to finish getting ready but I look down and take a look at my body.

I loved my body but I hated what was on my body.

the scars. They all trigger dreadful flashbacks from my past. I can still think of all the causes of their suffering. We all have insecurities, despite the fact that I may always come across as confident.