𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

HII NEW CHAPTER,

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT

I LOVE YOU

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑨 𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑨

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑨 𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑨

ᥫ᭡

Fuck me like you hate me.

ᥫ᭡

I could feel his breathing speed, which gave me even more confidence. I moved my hips slowly on his hard-on that I could feel between my legs. I drew him up by his tie and kissed him. My hands gripped his face as my hips continued to move on him, causing him to moan in my lips.

"Fuck, slow down." My fingers trailed down his chest till it touched his pant, causing him to whimper. while the sexual tension intensified, I kept my gaze fixed on him while I unbuckled his belt and slid down his trousers. I slipped his shirt off  seeing all of his tattoos, muscled arms, and perfect abs.

My lips found him again, and I rough kissed him with a trace of anger, demonstrating how much I could hate him while still being so attracted to him.

I never believed I'd fuck a married man in my life.

I nibbled his lips, causing him to groan. I drew back his lips as his fingertip touched his bottom lips, glancing down at the blood on his finger. His gaze returned to mine, and I could tell he was becoming frustrated by my behaviour.

His eyes were full of lust and wrath.

"You better calm that attitude down," He replied, and I bit my lips to hide my smile as I gently undid my shirt. His gaze was drawn to my body shape and chest. I could feel his naked body heat up and his breathing speed once again. 

"And what happens if I don't?" I leaned closer to his lips once more, and his gaze shifted from my lips to my eyes. When my palm reached his v line, it travelled down his chest and I saw his throat flex as he nervously swallowed. When I grabbed him through his boxer, he let out a small gasp and his entire body tightened. "What are you going to do, Luca, when you're all flustered under me, hmm?"

His gaze was fixed on me, following every movement I made as I rose my hips and threw my thong on the floor. My hands drew down the waistband of his boxer, revealing how hard he was  and how his precum was already dripping down his tip. His length immediately made me nervous about my decision and whether or not I should ride him.

I straightened up and placed my hands on his chest so I could lift myself up and grind on his tips on my wet entrance. Luca inhaled sharply and held my hips firmly enough to leave a mark.

"Tell me you want this, Luca," I urged as I slipped onto his erection, only letting the head go.

"yes," He said his voice cracking, furrowing his eyes brow. "Fuck, please do it." He begged.