𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

HI NEW CHAPTER

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

(this is a short chapter, I apologize in advance ☹️)

I LOVE YOU xx

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑨 𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑨

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑨 𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑨

ᥫ᭡

Gianna.

ᥫ᭡

"You guys can't be mad at me forever," I muttered as I crossed my arms at the bar.

"You didn't even tell us anything," Sollana stated as she quickly drank her drink. "At the very least, you could have told us you were getting fucked and we would have understood." She spoke lightly.

"I wasn't getting fucked."

Nora and Sollana exchanged glances before turning to face me.

"Alright well, I'm sorry, it wasn't supposed to happen. I guess I got distracted..."

"You're lucky that we love you," Nora said as I returned her grin and sat down next to them. I had a late night job today, so I was working at the bar with Sollana at the strip club. Sollana is mainly Alessandro's assistance here, so she doesn't dance much, but she does a lot of bartending for me.

I grabbed the dish of drinks and made my way through the club's dim lighting and loud music to the table I was to serve.

My gaze was drawn to Alessandro, who was seated on the staff seat in the rear, holding a drink. I made my way over to him and sat quietly next to him as his gaze was drawn somewhere else— most likely someone else.

"If you like her, make a move," I told him, and his emerald eyes shifted from Sollana to me, his brow wrinkled.

"What are you talking about?"

"I see how you keep looking at her like a creep," I rolled my eyes, "and if you keep looking at her like a creep, nothing will progress." His attention returned to her, and he fidgeted anxiously with his rings.

I've seen that Alessandro is the type of guy that is introverted and dislikes talking to strangers. But he still has that appearance that makes people afraid of him for some reason. Sollana always told me that there was something fishy going on in his office. Like guns and random men showing up and handing him huge amounts of money for an unknown cause.

"Sollana despises me," he muttered as he lit a blunt. "And I'm not good enough for her either."

I frown "What do you mean by that?"

He sighs, "I'm not a great person, Asteria. I'll hurt her."

"It's not difficult to treat a woman well. You don't have to hurt her. If you were truly interested in her, you wouldn't hurt her but rather protect her. You recognise her worth, but you are unwilling to change yourself in order to be with her."He doesn't say anything but nods and inhales the blunt. My phone buzzed in my fingers, and I looked down to see Luca's name.