𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

IM SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR IN ADVANCE, IM TRYING TO GET MY ENGLISH BETTER 😞😞

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

I LOVE YOUUU 💗💗

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀

The deal

_____

"Do you guys have it in white?" I ask the employee. I'm looking for a bag despite the fact that I have many at home. But why have just one option when you may have several?

I'm the sort of girl that will spend hours at a mall and leave with a bag from every store.

"Anything for a pretty girl like you." I sent the man an unflattering glance as he grinned. I just want my damn bag. The entire time, he has been making approaches to me. Some men are never able to discern when a woman feels uneasy.

I peek at the bag after he sets it down on the counter. The bag was very adorable and white with gold accents, however I'm quite picky, so...

"Never mind, I want the black one." The man's facial expressions showed that he was unhappy when I changed my decision every two seconds. I didn't give a damn.

"How much are the—"

"HANDS UP!"People began shouting and ran around the store with their hands up as a guy barged into the establishment with a gun.

Alway some people ruining my peace.

As gunshots rang out across the room, I turned around and continued to examine the bag.

Black bag was maybe not the best option.

"Hmm, I think the pink one is bet—Hello?" I look up and the man wasn't here. I leaned in and noticed the man on a pool of blood.

I sigh, "Damn I wanted that bag."

"Just steal it."Behind me, a familiar low male voice said. I stepped back and crossed my arms as I faced him. Of course it had to be my stalker.

"I don't steal."

"But you kill people?" Touché.

"That different stuff." I give him a look. His eyes scan my body, admiring my clothing. I was dressed in a short, girly red dress with matching black shoes. I doubt the man could go more than a second without looking over my body. I don't blame him, I have a nice body.

"He's dead; just take it or leave the money on the counter."

"I only have a credit card."

"How much was it?"