𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

HII NEW CHAPTER,

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT

I LOVE YOUUU

(the song at the top fit perfectly there story 😋)

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑨 𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑨

ᥫ᭡

I hate you.

ᥫ᭡

My head was throbbing like crazy when I got up this morning. It felt like someone was jumping on my brain like it was a trampoline.

Please don't ever drink and cry your eyes out after.

Last night was definitely not planned. I just wanted to have a day for myself and then I ended up being a crying mess

I don't think I would have sobbed like that if I hadn't been drunk, maybe a few tears. I despise sobbing in front of people or displaying emotion.

All of the harm I did to myself was not entirely due to him. There was simply too much going on in my life for me to handle, so I broke down.

But now it's time for me to get my shit together. I need to focus on myself for a change, rather than worrying about other things and stressing myself out.

I was also awakened by the sound of Luca cursing in Italian on his phone. I pushed myself out of bed, brushed the sleep from my eyes, and looked at Luca, his bare back facing me and covered in tattoos.

He then hung up the phone and looked at me, his face softening at the sight of me.

"I'm sorry for waking you up, Bellissima, I should have left the room." He apologizes and gently kisses my forehead.

"Are you leaving?" I inquired as he sat on the side of my bed, passing a hand through his hair. "You didn't sound particularly happy in that call."

"I—fuck, I might have to tell you something that might disappoint you."

"You've already disappointed me enough, so go on," I urged, and he stared at me blankly before speaking.

"The wedding..." He began to ramble. "It's today."

"What? With Gianna? I thought all that was over and you didn't love her?" I said perplexed, "Did you lie to me again?"

"Of course not. And it's not done with her, but my love for her was a lie, as was everything I told you in the car that night." He never explained why he did it, which caused me to doubt myself.

"I'm not sure how I feel when someone else in your life becomes your fiancé. I genuinely like you, Luca. But, for me, it's not always about liking, but rather about trust." He sat there with his head down, massaging my thighs and listening to me as I vented. That was one of the qualities I admired in him. He listened intently when I spoke to him.