𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

HII NEW CHAPTER,

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT

I LOVE YOUUU

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑨 𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑨

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑨 𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑨

ᥫ᭡

Love

ᥫ᭡

"How rich are you?" I turned to look at Luca, who was driving with one hand, his legs spread apart, and his chair tilted back.

"Rich enough." I rolled my eyes as I returned my gaze to the window, seeing him drive into a gate and enter the house where he was taking me.

Things between me and Luca have been better and I'm happy about that.

Last night, I told him my story. It was difficult, but I felt proud of myself for finally opening out to someone. It's a good feeling.

I did end up crying at one point, which I despise, but Luca was there to console me. He even drove to a store at four a.m. to get me a dish of chocolate ice cream to cheer me up.

It worked by the way.

Luca advised me to stay with him until he figured out what to do about the situation. As a result, here I am.

The house was far nicer than his last one. His security was still present to keep it safe. The mansion appeared to be significantly more extravagant and elegant than the other. The garage we entered was large and full with costly cars.

"Is that..." I trailed off, narrowing my eyes to gaze at the familiar figure walking towards us.

"Vincent!" I exclaimed, making Luca jump as I ran out of the car, grin on my face, and jumped on him, putting my arms around him.

He chuckles, "It's nice to see you ma'a—" He clears his throat, "I mean Asteria."  I hadn't seen him in a year, so of course I missed him. He was an excellent bodyguard.

I talked to him for a few minutes till I felt a person approaching me and a hand on my tummy dragging me closer to them.

He told Vincent in Italian to tour me around and keep an eye on me while he go to do some business.

"I'll be right back, stay with Vincent, and behave yourself." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms as he kissed my forehead.

"You act as if I'm gonna escape,"

"That's something you would do." True.

He then left rushing to his car and Vincent gestured for me to follow him.

"Am I staying here forever?" I asked him as we walked up the stairs in front of the house that lit up with every step I took in my heels.

"No, but you're here until the boss figures it all out." Two additional guards opened the door for us and bowed as I looked on, confused.