𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

HII

MAKE SURE TO VOTE + COMMENT

I LOVE YOU XX

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀

"Do I make you nervous?"

"How does it feel to live with him now," Nora said next to me.

"As in hell. I can't even leave the house without my bodyguard." I pointed to Vincent behind me.

"At least your bodyguard is attractive." Aria, the club manager, sat in front of me, eyes fucking my bodyguard. She's my boss, but she's also a friend, and I occasionally hang out with her outside of work.

"I guess he's fine." Vincent was attractive. I could see every girl in the club who was staring at him. But he's not really my type.

I was at the strip club where I work with Nora, Aria, and Christian. I had the day off, so I didn't have to work. I had to leave the house because Luca was getting on my last fucking nerve. He has no idea I'm here; I just told Vincent that I was welcome to come here.

Christian was the only one who was silent. He was on his phone next to me, his hand on my thighs. Christian has always been flirtatious with me, despite the fact that he is simply my best friend. I know he was upset that I had to marry Luca through an arranged marriage.

"Holy, he's hot," Aria said as she looked behind me. My eyes widened as I followed her gaze.

Luca entered the room wearing his suit, sleeves pushed up to reveal his tattooed arm, pierced ears, an unbuttoned shirt, and neatly styled hair. Many people were drawn to him, but he was seeking for someone before locking eyes with me.

In order to avoid being embarrassed by him, I got up from my seat.

"What exactly are you doing here?" Because he was tall, I crossed my arms and lifted my head to look at him. I wasn't particularly short, I'm 5'3 and he was around 6'4.

"I could ask the same question." His gaze was riveted on mine, and I could sense anger in them, yet he remained calm.

"I simply didn't want to stay at home." I was also avoiding him because of what occurred last night in the kitchen.

"Are we going to leave or are you going to introduce me to your friends, love?" he said, leaning towards my ear with his hand on my waist. He spoke in hushed tones. I didn't like being told what to do.

Unless im naked.

I sigh and turned to look at my friends, Nora and Aria had a playful expression on their faces, but next to them was a somewhat irritated Christian.