𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

HII NEW CHAPTER

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE

I LOVE YOU XX

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑨 𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑨

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑨 𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑨

ᥫ᭡

Amore.

ᥫ᭡

I pushed him away, quickly got myself together, and put my dress back up.

"You need to hide. He can't see you." I pushed him into the closet. He rolled his eyes but didn't say anything. I brushed my hair back and opened the door.

"What took you so long?" Christian inquired as I searched for an excuse.

"I was fixing myself." I swallowed, trying not to show how nervous and flustered I was. He gave me an odd look, and I closed my leg, feeling something dripping down my leg.

"Is there anyone here?" I shook my head as he tried to look around.

"There's no one. I'll be back." He nodded and I closed the door releasing a breath.

"Are you still with him?" As I grabbed a towel to wipe my leg, Luca asked as he came out of the closet.

"That doesn't concern you, Luca."

"It does because I despise the fact that another man can do what I want to make you feel, principessa. I want to be the only man who can make you feel this way, hear those angelic sounds, see your perfect body, and fuck you senseless." He said while looking into my eyes, a glint of jealousy in his.

"You're supposed to hate me after what I did." I looked down fiddling with a ring unable to find his eyes.

"I can't hate you, Tesoro." He lifted my chin his touch being gentle. "Don't be surprised when I shoot this man in his brain."

"Your so unbelievable." I rolled my eyes

"Yet you came all around my finger." He gave me a teasing smile and left the room.

ᥫ᭡

So it wouldn't be too strange, I exited the room five minutes later. I straightened my outfit and went to the table where I met Christian, Nora, and Solana.

Solana was a new employee here. She's really talented, and we quickly became friends. She was gorgeous, with brown complexion, gorgeous curls, and perfect lips. She was just beautiful. Interestingly, she became friends with Nora, despite the fact that they are totally opposite. Solana is a quiet girl, while Nora has entirely too much energy.

"Finally you arrived," Nora exclaimed, and I sat next to Christian, who drew me into his lap instead, placing his arm around my waist, and guilt rushed over me.