𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

HII NEW CHAPTER

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT
(y'all better not be silent 🔪)

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH XX

(btw play the song at the top if you want , I feel like it's fit the vibe of this chapter. Okay bye enjoy 💋💋)

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑨 𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑨

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑨 𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑨

ᥫ᭡

Fucked like a whore.

ᥫ᭡

My back slammed into the wall behind me in my bedroom as Luca gripped one of my legs and my arm  was wrapped around  his neck. He kissed me fiercely, as if he was hungry and I was his first meal in a long time.

His lower lips bit mine, putting blood on them. He proceeded down, kissing my jawline, neck, and down to my breast, sucking into my flesh. My head thrown back in delight as adrenaline rushed through my veins.

I let out a pleased moan as I felt him press against me in just the right spot, making me even more sensitive on him. I hadn't had sex in a long time, so I needed him to fuck all the stress away.

"You want to be fucked like a whore, don't you?" With his deep voice, he murmured in my ear. "Say you want it, Asteria."

I looked up at him, his dark lusty stare looking at me as if he wanted to devour me in an instant. I just nodded, not saying anything. I hated how shy I was around him.

"Use your words, Bellissima." He raised my chin and placed his hand between my legs, tucking my thong to the side and gently rubbing me.

"I—fuck.." When his thumb landed on the right spot on my clitoris, I sighed and dropped my head on his shoulder, unable to speak.

"Speak up, love." He stated. "Where did that confidence go, hmm?"

"I want it," I said quietly as his finger entered my body. "Fuck me like your little whore, Luca."

"Take those off." He gave me the command while pointing to my bra. I got to my feet and glanced up at him, standing shirtless with his wounded chest, hand in his pocket. As my bra slid on the floor, I unclipped it. His gaze fell to my body as he took in a breath, his tongue poking into the inside of his cheek.

But before he could do anything to me, I went on my knees without wasting a second.

When I meant to ruin me. I mean it.

He could fuck my face however he wanted

My fingers ran down his body, and I unbuttoned his trousers, causing them to fall. His body tightened as I tugged his boxer down. Without even thinking my lips wrapped around him.