𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

HII NEW CHAPTER!!

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT

I LOVE YOU

btw this chapter was rushed I'm sorry if it's poorly written. Im trying to get my english better 😭

 Im trying to get my english better 😭

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑨 𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑨

ᥫ᭡

There when she cried, you saved her life.
— The Neighbourhood —

ᥫ᭡

"You have no idea how much I miss you, Alexio." I sigh while I lay on my stomach in bed, talking on the phone.

He laughs "I miss you just as much as you miss me, little star. I swear I'll give you a visit soon." Little star was the nickname he gave me when we were kids. My name is Asteria, which means "star" in Latin.

I haven't seen him since he departed for university, and I really miss him. We communicate frequently, but I haven't recently since I've been too busy.

"How is school?" I ask him.

"It's been difficult, but I'm doing Fine." He responded, and I could detect a smile in his voice. He'd always wanted to be a doctor. I'm confident in his abilities. He used to constantly take care of my scars.

"How is, um...mom?" I inquired, a little uncomfortably. I know I don't care about her, but it would brighten my day if she was in bad condition.

"Still alive." He said and I nodded even tho he can't see me. "You know mom is—"

"I don't wanna know," I said coldly, I just don't wanna hear about her.

"Sorry." He said, and I felt awful for my tone. "I want you to open your door to make you feel better." I frown when he says this.

"What are your plans?" I said, standing up and walking to the front door with a small smile. I opened the door to see Alexio standing in front of me.

"Supris—" I interrupted him by pulling him into a hug. He laughed and threw his arm around me.

"What are you doing here? I thought you still had school?" I ask him still hugging him tightly.

"I can't come to visit my little sister? I haven't seen you in a long time." He said, and I let him out of the hug. I led him into my house.

"How have you been?" He ask.

"Better now that you're here." I smiled as he chuckled.

"How is your boyfriend?"

"Oh, broke up with him a while ago." His eyes widened.

"Why?"

"I just lost interest in him." Alexio would go insane if I told him he cheated on me and used me.