𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU'RE HOT 😞😛

I LOVE YOU 💗

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀

mind of a killer

_____

With his smirk, I knew the answer. He looked at me with tired eyes, leaning in close to my face.

He smiled at me. "Are you sure about that?" I nodded when he asked. Now that his hand was behind my neck, his lips were practically in contact with mine. My lips split as he peered down at them.

He was about to kiss me when his phone rang, destroying the moment. He groaned, retreated, and reached into his coat pocket for his phone.

He frowns as he looks down at his phone. "I'm sorry, but I need to get that." He gives me a small smile, and I nod, my lips forming a thin line.

Luca picked up the phone and began cursing in Italian. I'm glad I understood what he said. My mother was Spanish, but my father was Italian, so I understand both languages.

"Ti ucciderò, figlio di puttana." He cursed, and his tone made me cringe. Poor person on the phone.
Translation: [I will kill you son of a bitch.]

"Abbiamo lo stesso padre, fottuto idiota." The guy in the phone said and I chuckled.
Translation: [We have the same father, fucking idiot.]

He hung up on the person on the phone in the middle of their conversation, and I sipped the rest of my wine from the coffee table.

His gaze returned to me, trying to check me out discreetly, and his eyes returned to my eyes, clearing his throat when he realised I had caught him.

"I'm sorry, but I have to leave." He grabbed his coat and I watched every move he made, how his muscles moved, and how his abs looked perfect through his shirt.

"No problem, it was nice talking to you." I smiled, and he returned my smile. He walked to the door and then walked out.

I waited until he was completely gone before grabbing my phone and dialling a number. He picked up the phone on the first ring.

"God, Asteria it's almost 4 am." He said.

"I'm sorry, I just need your assistance in determining someone's identity." I said this while grabbing Luca's card that I stole from his pocket.

He sighs. "Im on my way."

∞༺♡༻✧

"Luca Dominico, son of the Dominico family's Mafia boss." Christian stated as he looked through his laptop.