2. rose necklace

CHAPTER TWO

ROSEVA often felt lost during her time in Westeros

ROSEVA often felt lost during her time in Westeros. She would venture to the gardens where pretty white and red roses laid — King Viserys ordered them to be bed for her, though she knew the real order came from Queen Aemma.

The woman adored the two of them, though she missed her own family. Serving the Targaryen's was nothing short of an adventure and filled her sense of belonging — she felt loved here and just hoped that she could stay for a little while longer.

"Roseva", Rhaenyra looked back at the lady that was staring down through the window — her eyes held firmly on the men who had come to visit kings landing and to fight in the tournament.

Rhaenyra knew what she was thinking - they could be potential suitors who would try and pine over her for her name and fortune. "Roseva! I need your assistance".

The lady in question snapped out of her worried state and walked over to the princess — Alicent watched her worriedly as did Rhaenyra but the princess knew to be strict when Rose was in this state, to keep her mind on other matters and the Baratheon would silently thank her for it.

"You look beautiful", Roseva looked at the two highborns proudly, "The both of you", she wrapped her arms around the pair and they both held onto one hand each — the three staring at the mirror ahead with smiles on their faces before a knock interrupted them.

Rhaenyra softly groaned, "Come in". The door opened to see a knight step in and bow before them.

"Lady Roseva, your presence is needed in the throne room", his quiet mutter should have left her ears but she had grown accustomed to such tiny mutters with her time spent with Rhaenyra and her snarky comments that she had learned over the years to catch.

Roseva looked at the man with furrowed brows, "By whom?", the question seemed to startle the man and he quickly shook his head which left her more than confused. "Very well. Rhaenyra, Alicent go to the Queen — I shall be there shortly".

Without another word she left the room, venturing the stone walls until she was left in front of two steel doors.

As she pushed them open, the creaking stone awoke the dragon that resides inside — unknown to her of course.