009. pictures of us

"pictures of us"
by beabadoobee

" pictures of us
buildings and rust
i don't know what i means to get better
last night's emergency
her and me
she reminded me that God starts with a capital
but i don't think i could do it all
no, i don't think i could do it "

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"enough is enough (no more tears)"

season 2, episode 2

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

eleanor often found herself in between things. right now, she was perched on the toilet hugging her knees, in between meredith who layed on the floor, and cristina who layed in the bathtub. she was in between meredith's hungover and cristina's sober state. she was in between on her stance of what exactly was the problem at hand: boy penis's, tequila, or estrogen? before last night and the dreaded morning after, she was in between derek, meredith, and addison. before that, she was in between two boys -- (who she was yet to know both had a thing for her) -- fighting about syphilis.

she was between things.

she was always between things.

"it's not us. it's them. them and their stupid boy... penises. they didn't tell me they had a wife. they gave absolutely no warning that they were going to break up with you." meredith said from the bathroom floor.

"it's not that burke broke up with me. it's how he broke up with me -- like it was business, like it was a business trans-- like he's the boss of me?" cristina rambled as she slid open the door of the shower/tub she was lying in.

"well i mean to be fair, he is the boss of you." eleanor commented.

"what's worse is that i care." cristina groaned.

"i'm gonna throw up again, el, move." meredith urged. with wide eyes eleanor quickly moved off the toilet lid, totally prepared to hold back meredith's hair as she puked. "no. wait. false alarm."

"the problem is estrogen." cristina said.

"no, the problem is tequila."

"i used to be all business and then he goes and gets me pregnant."

"with his stupid boy penis."

"now i'm having hormone surges. he ruined me. i'm ruined. he turned me into this fat, stupid, pregnant girl... who cares." cristina whined. "estrogen."

"penises."

"maybe we're the problem." eleanor sighed.

"oh shut up mcperfect, don't try and act like your alex crush is nearly as bad as a married boyfriend and being a pregnant intern." cristina snapped.

okay,

ouch.

but fair, eleanor supposed.

her stupid school girl crush on the bad boy didn't really amount to a whole ass pregnancy or married boyfriend, did it?

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"male, 46, unrestrained driver of the car that jumped lanes. b.p. 80 over palp, tachycardia, last pulse -- 138. got 2 liters l.r. running wide open. significant abdominal tenderness." the paramedic briefed.