024. happiness is a butterfly

"happiness is a butterfly"
by lana del rey

" do you want me or do you not?
i heard one thing, now i'm hearing another
...
happiness is a butterfly
try to catch it, like, every night
it escapes from my hands into moonlight
...
if he's a serial killer, then what's the worst
that can happen to a girl who's already hurt?
i'm already hurt
if he's as bad as they say, then i guess i'm cursed
looking into his eyes, i think he's already hurt
he's already hurt
i said, 'don't be a jerk, don't call me a taxi'
sitting in your sweatshirt, crying in the backseat
...
i just wanna dance with you
baby, i just wanna dance (dance)
with you (dance)
baby, i just wanna dance (dance)
with you
"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

season 2, episode 27
losing my religion

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"i cut the lvad wire." izzie said first.

"actually... i cut the lvad wire." meredith said second.

"no, i did it. i'm the one who cut the wire." george said third. then he nudged cristina to go next.

"fine. i cut the lvad wire." cristina said fourth.

"no, it was me. i cut denny's lvad wire."

"oh, c'mon, shepherd, i was with you working on burke while this all went down, we all know it wasn't you." the chief scoffed.

"i snuck off and cut it while you weren't paying attention, sir." she told him, to which he rolled his eyes, knowing it wasn't true.

"well i didn't do anything. i'm totally innocent." alex said last.

"alex." eleanor warned, elbowing the boy in the side.

they all broke out into an argument, yelling about this, that, and the other thing.

"people!" the chief yelled. "i know who did this, so you might as well come clean. i know."

"with all due respect, sir, if you knew, you wouldn't be asking us." george said.

"i did what i--" izzie started.

"you have your suspicions, but you don't actually know." meredith interrupted.

"not for sure." cristina added.

"and you can't do anything to any of us without proof, sir." george said.

"well, one of you compromised a patient's life. on of you stole an organ. one of you jeopardized the integrity of this hospital and of u.n.o.s. now you tell me, and you tell me right now!"

they all stood silently.

"all right, fine." he said, taking a seat at his desk. the interns took that as their queue to leave. "no surgeries." he said as they shuffled out the door.

"sir?" cristina asked.

"no one scurbs in, no one watches from the gallery, no one so much as goes near the o.r. floor. until someone confesses, the six of you will share a single patient--camille travis. whatever she wants, the six of you will provide it. now get the hell out of my sight." he said to them, angrily.