016. we'll never have sex

"we'll never have sex"
by leith ross

" oh, you kissed me just to kiss me
not to take me home
it was simple, it was sweetness
it was good to know
you look perfect
you look different
i don't wonder about your indifference
if i said you can never touch me
you'd come over and say i looked lovely
oh, you kissed me just to kiss me
not to make me cry
it was simple, you are sweetness
let's just sit awhile

depollute me, gentle angel
and I'll feel the sickness less and less
come and kiss me, pretty baby
like we'll never have sex "

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"owner of a lonely heart"
season 2, episode 11

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

things between eleanor and alex had been great. seriously, eleanor had never been happier. he was sweet and funny, and he never pushed her boundaries. she knew that was the bare minimum, but it was a bare minimum she never had before. by now, everyone knew that eleanor and alex were dating. to be frank, most thought it was annoying. that's how happy they were, so happy that people thought it was obnoxious.

but they still hadn't had sex.

and it wasn't like alex was rushing her because he wasn't.

he really wasn't rushing her, in fact, he hadn't even brought it up.

but eleanor knew who alex was, and she knew he wasn't going to want to wait forever.

being a woman is like having a ticking time bomb attached to you, just waiting for you to finally put out.

that's how eleanor felt, anyway, not to say that it was particularly true.

she feared that she wouldn't be ready soon enough, that he would get tired of waiting and leave.

but she feared just as much that if she went too far, too soon, she'd never feel the same about him again.

so she was at a crossroads.

little did she know, alex wasn't even thinking about it.

i mean, he was thinking about it, they all think about it.

but he wasn't even worried about when she was going to be ready, he just liked spending time with her. she was the first girl to ever make him feel good, like he was worth something, and he didn't want to lose that.

but neither of them were the greatest at communication, so eleanor was avoiding him for the time being.

eleanor had been with addison on the quints case. despite it being with, well, addison, eleanor was really happy for the opportunity. it's not every day quintuplets are born with a variety of different health issues that need fixing.

"i have the best quint. lucy--she just smiled at me." george spoke up.

"george, she's 9 hours old." eleanor told him.

"i'm sayin' there are five babies here, and clearly, mine is the advanced one." george said.

"charlotte's smart. she's got wrinkles on her forehead--very serious." meredith added.