༺𝒮𝐼𝒳༻

•MYSTERY INCORPORATED IS BACK, BITCHES•

The drive wasn't too long. Just a few roads past the bridge and the town popped up. Dean drove slowly down the street, while Sam and Katie kept an eye out the window in search of the girl.

"Oh look! That has to be her," Katie said and pointed to a girl with a thick stack of papers. She hung them on a wall that was already scattered with flyers.

Dean quickly pulled the car over near the girl and pulled out the keys. He climbed out only to stop at Katie's door just as she was about to get out.

"Wait here," he instructed her simply, sticking a finger up. "Sam and I will go have a chat with her," he told her and leaned down outside the open window.

She huffed loudly and shot him a weak glare. "Fine—if you say so," she muttered and leaned further into the seats. She crossed her arms as she stared forward and focused her attention on a couple who walked down the street.

Dean pursed his lips and tapped the roof of the car before he headed over to talk to the girl with Sam.

Katie sat in the stuffy car and quickly grew bored once the two disappeared from sight. It was quiet other than the occasional car which passed by. Without much thought, she grabbed her bag and dug through it before she pulled out a bottled water along with a snacks she had tucked away.