༺𝒯𝒲𝐸𝐿𝒱𝐸༻

•35-111•

•35-111•

It's been a rough two weeks since Sam decided to take up hunting full time. He'd dropped out of college, got rid of his apartment, and on top of it all, he's been an emotional wreck since he's joined Dean and Katie on the road. It was no secret—he was definitely not okay, even though he lied right through his teeth that he was. It wasn't very difficult for Dean and Katie to see right through him though.

With Jess's recent murdered, most likely by the same thing that killed Mary Winchester as well as Katie's Mother—Sam was determined to find John even more, his attitude concerning the situation did a full one-eighty. He wanted revenge, and finally he understood why John's been obsessed with finding the thing responsible all these years . . .

The three lingered around Stanford for close to a week, digging around and looking for anything that could help point them in the right direction of whatever killed Jessica, but sadly they came up with absolutely nothing. Because of that, they decided it was best to keep on the trail for John and Daniel. They hoped that when they found them that they'd offer some answers.

After deciding that, they followed the coordinates which John left in his Journal. Blackwater Ridge, Colorado was their next destination . . .

Naturally—while they made their way through the states—Dean played his classic rock music while Katie sat in the backseat and skimmed through her dad's Journal, searching for anything that could point them in some kind of direction as to where they disappeared to. She hoped there was something that could provide some kind of answers. However it was like finding a needle in a pile of needles, it seemed useless.