༺𝐸𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯༻

•JERKS, BITCHES, AND MORONS•

It wasn't long unto the three climbed out of the Impala, heading into the lobby of some motel in the vain hope they'd be able to get a room for the night.

An older man stood at the desk. He wore a colorful orange shirt and a tan suit Jacket—definitely a choice.

Katie noticed the way, he eyed Dean strangely when he walked through the door. Dean was disgusting . . . she had to admit.

"One room, please," Dean requested, tossing down a credit card.

The man inspected it after his heavy glare settled down. However, his brows furrowed in confusion. "You guys having a reunion or something?" he wondered, recognition flashing on his face.

"What do you mean?" Sam questioned, sounding confused as his brows dipped down to display the feeling.

"That other guy Bert Aframian, and another fella. They came in—bought out a room for the whole month."

Katie's brows rose and a excited look crossed her face. "Really," she voiced, sparing a glance towards Sam and Dean. "What room number were they staying at again?" she wondered, sounding as if the information wasn't a complete surprise.

"Uh—Room ten. To the right of the office," the man answered easily, furrowing his brows as he glanced at the guest book in front of him.

"Thanks," Katie told him and turned to leave, the brothers following after her without question.