༺𝐹𝐼𝐹𝒯𝐸𝐸𝒩༻

•TRICKS•

•TRICKS•

Dean sighed once he pulled up to the motel, parking the Impala in one of the empty spots near the lobby.

"Wait here," he told Sam before he got out of the driver's seat, considering the two planned to pay a visit to one of the past 'grizzly' attack victims.

Dean swiftly pulled the latch, peeling open the door to the backseat. He saw Katie sprawled out in the exact spot he'd left her. She breathed softly, sleeping soundly—peacefully for the first time in what felt like months. However, a short groan escaped her lips when Dean scooped her out of the car.

She sucked in a breath, she peaking through her lids to access the situation. However, when she noticed it was Dean who carried her she seemed to relax. Yet, she still hummed in disapproval. "Mm, put me down," she muttered the directive slur, voice clouded with sleep.

Dean shoved the door shut with his foot, similar to earlier. All the while Katie weakly pushed him away in an effort for him to grant her wishes.

Dean chuckled lightly to himself. "Go back to sleep, Kat," he told her simply while he made his way through the lot.

It was only a few seconds before Katie's face relaxed and her soft breaths could be heard again. Once again, Dean couldn't help but chuckle at her drunken state.