I'm Sorry (A Monkie Kid OneShot)

(Macaque and Monkey King dealing with their 'feelings'. This is probably the shortest thing I'll ever write... I think...)

The golden monkey stared at the shadow monkey.

"Why are you here? Hopefully your not training my kid again, are you?"

"No! Of course not! Not anymore..."

The great sage raised his eyebrows.

"The kid told me to apologies" Macaque spat the words out, clearly not happy to say it.

"Oh"

"Yeah.. Well here I am. I'm sorry"

Macaque glanced at Monkey King showing that he really meant it.

The great sage exhaled.

"Okay"

"Okay? What do you mean by 'okay'?! Isn't this where you say 'I forgive you, and I'm also sorry'?!"

"Nah.. I think I'm good thanks. Anyway if that's all, bye!"

The great sage hopped on his cloud and rushed out of the room going to somewhere who knows where, leaving the Six-Eared Macaque standing alone in shock.

"You little! Come back and say it, you COWARD!" Macaque yelled loudly for everyone to hear who's minding their own business in the city.

The warrior then teleported himself to the king.

After that, the two monkeys started to regain their old feelings~

..The feeling of HATE... and LOVE..?

(You may consider it as the first stage of their relationship to love... or not. Feel free to interpret it ^w^ )