The Flirting Game [Part 3]

(Red Son, MK and Mei. ;3 . On the last week of my holiday, I'm trying to catch up on my homework... I'm screwed XD . I came back to this and found I had 73 engaged readers- oh my heart >w< . Thanks for reading and voting these stories of mine!)

The red-haired demon sighed in relief, relishing his freedom after his 'little' talk with his parents about his relationship with the ex-enemies.

He hopped on his car and drove to a certain noodle shop where he finds the two people he holds dearly in his heart.

The moment he stepped inside, he saw the noodle boy vomiting in the kitchen looking very sick, while the dragon girl laughed at the situation.

Red Son raised his eyebrow in confusion, "what happened to the noodle boy?"

"Oh you know... Mk still being unable to stand my gestures of love~" His dragon girl explained.

Red chuckled, "I thought he had gotten over that."

MK lifted his head, briefly saying something. Mei caught on to what he was doing and said something to Red.

Before he knows it, Red Son's hair ignited as his face turned bright red.

They had used FLIRT at him.

"Looks like you haven't gotten over that Red~" MK smirked, while the dragon girl smiled at the noodle boy.

MK and Mei had won this round..

(Sorry that it's short. Dragonfruit, spicynoodles and goldendragon mashed together and you get the chimera ship. Do people even like the chimera ship???

Anyway, I'm not sure when I'll stop writing oneshots since I'm currently writing some chapters of the story called "Igniting The Love" - which contains a lot of ships from the LMK tv show... I'm kinda lacking imagination lately- Oof! Welp, guess we'll see later on.)