{MONKIE KID SHORTS}

(The title says it all. JK. XD . I'm still regenerating some oneshot stories, so stay tune my darlings~~ Unfortunately, this one is more like short random scenes that I had in mind but could never seem to write down. [RIP writer] It's going to be in text form qwq . May contain ships, angst, or reader involvement(???)...)

Pigsy: "That's it! I'm cutting you off until you clear this tab!" *Pigsy angrily showed Tang the long list*

Tang: "Cmon Pigsy, I'm pretty sure I have paid those off*Tang squinted his eyes*

Pigsy: "Oh really.. And when was that exactly?" *Pigsy folded his arms together*

Tang: "Like the time I have informed you about the legend of the immortal peaches-"

Pigsy: "STORIES DON'T PAY MY BILLS TANG!"

Tang: "Well technically-"

Pigsy: *Pigsy kicked Tang out of the shop* "I'll forget about the tab when you've finally come back with the money to pay for your food, freeloader!"

Tang: *thinks: 'what am I going to do now... Hmm?'* *Tang sees a poster*

-Time skip: FOUR DAYS LATER-

Tang: *Tang slams an envelope on the bench in front of Pigsy*

Pigsy: "W-what's this?" *Pigsy opens the envelope*

Tang: "Can I have a bowl of noodles now?"

Pigsy: *Pigsy shocked to see that much money in the envelope* "How did you?-"

Tang: *Tang leans on the bench* "Let's just say that stories do pay your bills Pigsy~"

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

MK: "..."

Red: "...."

Mei: "..."

PIF: "So you want to take our son away..."

MK: "Yeeeeeah"

DBK: "Hmm..."

Mei: "With your permission of course"

PIF: *Glances at her husband*

Red: "Father.. I know this is very weird but-"

DBK: "I permit you to take my son away. I wish you luck."

*With that, Red was dragged out to the altar and the rest became a blur*

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

MK: "Hey Red-"

MK: "What are you wearing?!"

Red: "Noodle boy? What are you talking about-"

MK: *Calls Mei* "MEI! YOU NEED TO COME HERE QUICKLY! THIS IS CODE RED!!!"

Red: "Um.. What are you-"

Mei: "WHAT IS IT MK?! I CAME HERE AS FAST AS I CAN-"

MK: *turns Mei's face towards Red*

Mei: "...."

Mei: "MK, everyone can wear other colours."

MK: "But he's name is 'Red'! It DOESN'T MATCH!

Red: *Hair lits up* "I DO NOT LIMIT MY COLOUR SCHEME JUST BECAUSE OF A NAME!"

Mei: "Now that I think about... You look weird wearing that yellow top..."