Child of a Hero; Child of a Villain (A Monkie Kid OneShot)

(In this oneshot, you'll be seeing a lot of Y/N - this practically means your name. So It's a reader participation! It's my first time doing it, spare me some mercy please! QwQ . Also, this story is set during season 3 episode 10! Enjoy~~)

You stared at the ball of flame that covered your mother.

. . .

Y/N, you are the descendent of the great dragon king of the west sea. 

Your mother, Mei, was only 17 when she had you.

A mistake.

She didn't plan on having you, but here you are.

Your maternal grandparents and the dragon clan, even Buddha themselves didn't blame or judge her, they understood, forgave, and accepted her when she had told them she had you at the age of seventeen years.

You live in a small apartment above a noodle shop where your father work.

Sandy, Tang, Pigsy and Mo looks after you when your mother is off with your father, fighting bad guys. They always show you your mother's livestreams, she makes you feel like you were there.

Everyone said you look exactly like your mother. You sometimes too act like her.

. . .

You hear your mother screaming in agony.

As soon as you lost sight of her, you rushed towards her.

"Y/N!" Your father, MK, cried out.

As you enter the ball of flames, you saw your mother's tears dripping from her face.

"Mama! Don't cry!" You yelled at her and then hugged one of her legs to steady yourself from the flames blowing towards your way.

The flame chewed on your jacket, you could feel the heat tingling on your skin. Somehow it only stings. Like you were immune to the fire.

Behind you, your father chased after you.

. . .

When MK heard that Mei was pregnant. He stood by her side, taking on the role of acting as a father to you. He was your Bàba. When you were born, he hold you very carefully as though you were glass. Your mother said, he's face melted at the sight of you. And so was everyone else.

. . .

"Y/N...?" Your mother has finally come to her senses and the sky was clear again.

The dark atmosphere was vanquished in a flash.

She glanced up to see MK hugging you and her.

"Nice." Pigsy and Sandy said in unison, while Tang said: "he did it!"

Nezha looks at the trio, "how can this be? She actually controlled the true fire."

Mei hugged MK back, but she still feels that fire lurking inside her.

"We can't, I don't want to hurt you." Your mother cries. 

"I'm so sorry..." She muttered as she pushed MK away from her and flew away to somewhere far away from them.

"Mei! Wait! Mei..." MK shouted, but she was already out of view. MK fell backwards and was luckily caught by Sandy, Tang and Pigsy. He was at his limit.