A Love Confession (A Monkie Kid OneShot)

(I was inspired by an AO3 undertale AU story. My current made up ship- I don't know if anyone actually ship these two... ;-;)

The sun was setting...

It felt as though the day had gone by in a flash.

The navy haired female gazed upon the shimmering auburn sky.

Lily's focus then went and held the lotus prince's eyes who had turned around when she abruptly stops to see the sun setting.

"Are there any problems Lily?" He's tone was packed with concern.

Her cheeks were faintly hot. She then quickly averted her eyes, "I just got lost in thought at looking at the sunset, you know?"

Ne Zha nodded, looking at the sunset ahead of them. "It's beautiful indeed."

Not a day goes by that she would ever forget the event that had changed her world forever. The beautiful sunset reminds her of the day they had noodles together, celebrating the fact that they had won against that Lady Bitch Demon. Those were unforgettable moments that continues to build up. Even now.

The woman grasps her chest. She'll never know whether he'll return it if she doesn't say it now!

"Nezha..." Lily hesitantly began to say and came across Ne Zha's patient eyes again, "..I-i.."

Ne Zha moves closer to her and softly clutched her arms, "take your time."

Lily bit on her lip, she wasn't entirely sure what to say. The feelings she's having... How exactly does she turn them into words? She had tried practicing over the mirror for years and even tried reading books and movies about it. This was the moment, yet, it felt as though she had reached the great wall and had no idea on how to start overcoming this challenge.

"I-" she was cut off by the gentle touch of Ne Zha's finger.

His eyes became softer as he had a hint of crimson on his face, "sshh... I know.."

The words were immediately stolen away from her, whilst he slowly detaches his finger and no sooner did he replaced it with his mouth.

At first she was frozen, but then regain conscious to return the kiss. She lacked experience, but so was he. Yet neither cared.

Lily broke out of the kiss, feeling out of breath, still the two were closed together.

Ne Zha entangles his fingers in Lily's hair and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Her face forms a smile. She finally found the words in which Ne Zha replied the same as hers but ends with a "too."

It was:

"I love you."

(My lovelies, I just realized that its the 23rd of December! ansdjehwudgkajdjilegfbkjemjdkwb. Advance Merry Christmas guys TwT . 

Also, I think this is my 30th upload. ncksehfkwbmashdgeuwkudbm- 

I'm kinda happy, and I should probably start drifting off the main ships which are - dragonfruit [Redson x Mei], goldendragon [MK x Mei], chimera [Mei x Redson x MK], freenoodles [Tang x Pigsy] - now that I think about they were just in the background, so was shadowpeach [Monkey King x Macaque] & silktea [Sandy x Huntsman], mysticbone [LBD x Mystic Mayor] & bluelotus- just a made up ship name I created.

Welp, that's all for now! Thanks for reading my oneshots! T^T)