Arrows & Bows Makes A Cupid...? (A Monkie Kid OneShot)

Hello! My name is Bai He. And this is...

MY STORY!... at the moment...

You know my name and my background story don't you?

I'll just make a quick summary about me anyway.

So, I have a cat and two loving parents, Báigǔ fūrén and Shì Zhǎng.

Ok now.. Why do these names sound familiar? Well, to answer your dying question - Báigǔ fūrén is the Lady Bone Demon and Shì Zhǎng is the (not) Mayor!

Soo... I know! Them as parents will probably poison my good judgement which will leads to me being a baddie! But I did not turn out the way you think I would be.

After Monkie Kid defeated them, they came to me asking to repent for their sins from giving me trauma and suffering when I was possessed and all, etc... Aaaand that's why they are now my parents!

OKAY NEXT!

I am also the daughter/niece of the Six-Eared Macaque! I said daughter-slash-niece because I really don't know which level we are. Sometimes he's kinda like a dad but most of the times he's like those cool uncles!

I am the youngest of the northern lights crew! If you don't know who the northern lights crew are, then I have no idea which planet you lived in. The northern lights' crew (from oldest to youngest) are: Ne Zha, Red Son, Mei, MK, and ME!

Now that we got that all sorted out, it's story time!

. . .

I was in high school when I found something about myself.

One moment I was talking to this guy and then a girl came into the room. Immediately, I wanted to go to the bathroom to urinate. Once I came back, the two were talking and were glancing at each other with something I wasn't familiar now... But now I knew that they were making giggly eyes with each other.

The next day- BOOM. Love happened. The guy and the girl got together.

Another incident also happened with Mei-Mei and Redson, Wukong and Macaque, Pigsy and Tang... They were pretty reasonable. Until... MK... 

Well let's just say we were out buying supplies for Pigsy and then MK accidentally bumped into a guy... 5 seconds later, I had forgotten to get the tomato sauce, so I rushed to get it. When I came back... BOOM. Love happened. MK and that stranger were very mellow with each other. Now, I keep on seeing that dude at the noodle shop.

Then it was Sandy...

After the defeat of my mother, the Spider Queen and her henchmen were revived and now lived in Megapolis in peace. One day, I met up with Huntsman and offered him to go to Sandy's place. As soon as they both greeted each other, I had another urge to go. And when I came back... BOOM. Love happened. 

AGAIN.

AND AGAIN.

AND AGAIN.

It keeps happening! Once I was near the end of my school days, I realized I have the power of love. Practically CUPID. ME of ALL PEOPLE.

At first, it brought me joy, knowing that I can help people on finding their love.

But I soon understood of its disadvantage.

I, Bai He, will never experience love.

It's the price I have to pay.

I spent my last days of school getting people together.