The Flirting Game [Part 1]

(Bai He and Nezha. ;3 . I have a problem with them. I was inspired by an Undertale AU comic dub and decided to write my own version for Monkie Kid.)

"Hey Bai He!" A raven haired woman came to her.

"Oh Hi Mei-Mei..." Bai He said.

"Your down to 25 wins right?"

The girl nodded in response, "what about you Mei-Mei?"

Mei exhaled deeply, "15... I really don't get how the others are so good at it!"

Bai He felt pity towards the descendent of the white horse dragon.

"Anyway, I bet you easily won the game with Ne Zha!"

"I haven't done him yet," Bai He blushed, correcting her.

"Oh well then... I bet you can!" Mei hold out her hand to shake with the girl.

"If you lose, you can have your candies back. But if I win, I'll buy you a pony." Mei was rich after all.

Hearing the word 'pony' made the girl's eyes beamed in excitement.

Bai He shook Mei's hand.

The bet was made.

. . .

There he was, the third lotus prince.

Fortunately for her, he was leaning against a wall and was focusing on reading a book about the monkey king.

Alone.

The girl was having second thoughts.

Pony.

Bai He shooks her head and headed straight towards Ne Zha.

Without warning Bai He placed her two palms on the wall, pinning the startled and confused prince.

Bai He uses FLIRT against Ne Zha.

Nezha looks at her with a puzzled look. He was unsure what she was doing.

The position they were in was quite awkward...

Bai He flirted by complimenting Nezha, "you look so adorable when you were reading that book of yours~"

Nezha raised his eyebrow, trying to figure out what she just said.

'WHY DID I USE THAT TONE! THAT LITERALLY SOUNDED UNCOMFORTABLE!' Bai He screamed internally.

The lotus prince chuckled and broke into a smile.

Ne Zha flirts back.

It surprised her. She wasn't expecting him to do that.

Well, she wasn't about to give up. She really wants that pony.

Bai He flirted by placing her palm against Ne Zha's chest.

Ne Zha sighed. He dropped the book on the side.

Ne Zha used flirt again after his hand held her waist.

He flirts as his other hand slowly brushed along the side of her face.

The girl tries to flirt but was cut off by Ne Zha's flirt. He played with her hair while saying some stuff.

Lotus prince leaned close to the once LBD's host, face.

He flirted by whispering words into her ear, causing the girl to redden.

Bai He attempted to flirt back but it came out flat.

Ne Zha continued to flirt with Bai He when he pulled the flustered female closer. Their bodies just a meter apart between them.

The two's breaths began to inhaled and exhaled harder, exchanging air.

The girl's heart was rapidly beating inside her chest as if it will suddenly pop out any second now.

Bai He shoved Nezha away, fleeing to some place.

Ne Zha won.

He picked up his book and sat down the floor as he touched the book with his forehead.

'She's so cute...' Nezha blushed as he remembers the look on her face and how intimate it felt.

His cheeks continued to burn.

On the other hand, Bai He's body glowed bright red and won't be going away in a long time.

(Somehow, in all of the oneshots I did with those two... This is the most intimate one I've ever done. -//w//- 

Advance Merry Christmas! Just in case I'm too busy in the real world.. ^w^)